Xinjiang Silk Road MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: no. 160, Shengli Road, next to Grand Bazaar, Urumqi, China Map
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, History Museums, Family And Kids
Visit the only provincial museum of the region that let you peek into the history of the famous ‘Silk Road’. The museum focuses on Chinese civilization and the impact of Silk Road that brought remarkable development to the economic structure of the country. The Silk Road connecting east, west and south Asia with the European world and the Mediterranean, played a significant role in the civilization of Eurasia. This fact has been proved with the large number of artifacts that were excavated from Xinjiang.
Step into the museum to see this history right in front of you. Take a close look into the artifacts belonging to Khitan Kingdom, Han dynasty and Tang Dynasty.
Xinjiang Silk Road Museum Travel Tips
- Beware of pickpocket.
Entrance Ticket Details For Xinjiang Silk Road Museum
- Entry is free.
Xinjiang Silk Road Museum Hours
- Please enquire before your visit.
How to Reach Xinjiang Silk Road Museum
- Bus no. 110 stop near by.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Urumqi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Urumqi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Xinjiang Silk Road Museum Address: no. 160, Shengli Road, next to Grand Bazaar, Urumqi, China
- Time required to visit Xinjiang Silk Road Museum: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
30.96% of people who visit Urumqi include Xinjiang Silk Road Museum in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
56% of people start their Xinjiang Silk Road Museum visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Xinjiang Silk Road Museum
90.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Xinjiang Silk Road Museum
People normally club together Confucian Temple and Water Mill Gully while planning their visit to Xinjiang Silk Road Museum.