Cami Lake Tours
About Cami Lake, Ushuaia
Fagnano Lake (Spanish: Lago Fagnano), also called Lake Cami (Spanish: Lago Cami), is a lake located on the main island of the Tierra del Fuego archipelago, and shared by Argentina and Chile. The 645 km² lake runs east-west for about 98 kilometres, of which 72.5 km (606 km²) belong to the Argentine Tierra del Fuego Province, and only 13.5 km (39 km²) belong to the Chilean Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region. It has a maximum depth of 200 meters. The southern bank is steep compared to the northern, and expands in a considerably wide and flat piedmont from which both levels of the plateaus can be appreciated. From its western end, the Azopardo River drains towards the Almirantazgo Fjord. On its eastern end is the town of Tolhuin. The lake is located in a pull-apart basin developed along the Magallanes–Fagnano Fault zone.Wikipedia
Overview of Cami Lake
Cami Lake is a place in Ushuaia in the country of Argentina. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Cami Lake.
Cami Lake is generally not available on the guided Ushuaia tours, but there are plenty others that are worth visiting.
More about Ushuaia
Explore Cami Lake and other prime spots of the city using Ushuaia trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Rosa De Los Vientos, Del Bosque Apart Hotel and Alto Andino Hotel will meet your requirement of where to stay in Ushuaia.
Book Cami Lake Tickets And Tours
Travel from Islas Malvinas airport to your Ushuaia hotel worry-free and without a hassle. Transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and coincide with your flight's arrival.
The End of the World train relives the last 7km of the original convict train which run in Ushuaia from 1910 to 1947.Â Onboard the train you will listen the history in different languages and you will be delighted with the magnificent fueguian landscapes, composed by rivers, cascades, forests and mountains, travelling through inaccessible parts of the Tierra del Fuego National Park.Â This railway works all year long with steam locomotives and has a gauge of 50 cm., one of the narrowest gauges in the world.
While in port in Ushuaia, explore the city on a private tour. This shore excursion takes you to the old part of town, the port and the hilly streets climbing up the Martial Mountains, where amazing photo opportunities of Tierra del Fuego abound. Visit the End of the World Museum (Museo del Fin del Mundo) and the Maritime Museum to learn about the history of the southernmost city in the world.
Take advantage of your time in Ushuaia by booking a private tour of Tierra del Fuego, a nearby archipelago whose stunning natural scenery will amaze you. Explore the mountains and valleys of Tierra del Fuego National Park, the southernmost national park in the world, and enjoy several scenic hikes along picturesque Patagonian lakes with your private guide.
Share your experience - Rate Cami Lake, Ushuaia
- Other Attractions
- Public Garden
- Praia Do Futuro
- Morro Branco
- Praia De Iracema
- Dragao Do Mar Theatre
- Arena Castelao
- Mercado Central
- Fontes Beach
- Meireles Beach
- Metropolitana Cathedral
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Public Garden
- Cheap Hotels Near Praia Do Futuro
- Hotels Near Morro Branco
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Praia De Iracema
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Dragao Do Mar Theatre
- 5 Star Hotels Near Arena Castelao
- Hotels Near Mercado Central
- Cheap Hotels Near Fontes Beach
- Hotels Near Meireles Beach
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Metropolitana Cathedral
- City Tripplans
- 12 Day Trip to Buenos Aires, Santiago, Cordoba, Ushuaia from Buenos Aires
- Trip to Santiago, Ushuaia
- 37 Day Trip to Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Cuba, Chile from Playa Del Carmen
- 12 Day Trip to Buenos Aires from Porto
- 40 Day Trip to Argentina, Chile from Tel Aviv
- Trip to Buenos Aires from Bratislava
- 5 Day Trip to Ushuaia from Salvador
- 29 Day Trip to Buenos Aires, Ushuaia from Mendoza
- 16 Day Trip to Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Ushuaia, El Calafate, Uspallata from Dubai
- Trip to Buenos Aires from Bratislava