Chenab LakeCurrently Open
- Address: Auli Laga Salude, Uttarakhand 246443, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Family And Kids, Lake
Chenab Lake is a small crystalline water lake located just outside of the Dang Village of the Tehri Garhwal district in Uttarakhand, India. The lake is untouched, and its surrounding green meadows offers a relaxing atmosphere. Chenab Lake is located 28 kilometres from Joshimath and can be only reached by foot. Visitors need to manoeuvre through unpaved roads to reach this lake. Chenab Lake trek is one of the most popular treks in northern India. This trek is rated difficult and passes through Oak and Deodar forests and offers never-before-seen views of Uttarakhand.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Auli before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Auli and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chenab Lake Address: Auli Laga Salude, Uttarakhand 246443, India
- Chenab Lake Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!