Alkapuri HaveliCurrently Open
- Address: Productivity Road, Akota, Vadodara 390020, India
- Phone: +91-2652333980
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
The Alkapuri Haveli temple is a focal point for the followers of Pustimarg Vaishnav and has a shrine dedicated to Lord Krishna. The building itself was originally the home of Shri Govardhanathji and today, its beautiful architecture, peaceful atmosphere and a regularly held traditional aarti, make this temple more of an experience than just a casual visit. Do make sure you ask locals for the daily “aarti” timings to see the temple at its best. The annual celebration of Janmasthmi are another highlight of the temple and is the time of the year when the entire haveli is adorned with lights and traditional Indian decorations.
Alkapuri Haveli Travel Tips
- You will need to remove your footwear before you enter the temple.
- Wearing modest clothes is expected.
How to Reach Alkapuri Haveli
- By Bus: Shrenik Park (Char Rasta Circle)
- By taking an Auto-rickshaw
- By Taxi/ Cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vadodara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vadodara and book an accommodation of your choice.