Mahisagar Mata TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Ahead of Mahisagar Van Road, Vadodara 388365, India
- Phone: +91-9898201098
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Located on the banks of river Mahi, the Mahisagar Mata Temple is believed to be a holy spot by the locals. You can often see people come here to take a dip in the river and pray at the “Hathiyo Pathar” and the “Dharnath Mahadev” shrines. The shivlingam that is placed here by the river is worshipped by offering milk and water. The serene and calm atmosphere of the temple and the view of the river from the temple, is magnificent and if you want, you can also take a boat ride in the river by paying a minimal price.
Mahisagar Mata Temple Travel Tips
- It is customary to remove your footwear before you enter the temple.
- Do wear modest clothes for your visit.
How to Reach Mahisagar Mata Temple
- By Bus: Jeevan Bharti School
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vadodara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vadodara and book an accommodation of your choice.