Nandalay HaveliCurrently Open
- Address: Gotri,Nr. Rajesh Tower, Vadodara, Gujarat, India Map
- Phone: +91-2652396664
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Nandalay Haveli is a temple dedicated to Lord Krishna. The architecture of the temple resembles a classic “haveli” structure. The traditional design with a beautiful balcony above the main entrance and gorgeous jaali work seen around the terraces and windows, welcome you to the temple. Walk in and you see the courtyard that leads up to a staircase. The warm lights cast by beautiful vintage chandeliers is a sight in itself. The main shrine has a glorious mandap carved out of wood that decorates the main idols of Radha and Krishna with his mythological grey-blue coloured skin playing the flute.
Take a moment to truly see the detailed artwork and the beautiful golden accents that create an aura of grandeur. If you visit the temple just in time for the prayers, do stop by longer to hear the musical chants and to join the aarti.
Nandalay Haveli Travel Tips
- Remove your footwear before you enter the shrine and wear modest clothing for your visit.
How to Reach Nandalay Haveli
- By Bus: Hari Nagar
- By taking an Auto-rickshaw.
- By Taxi/ Cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vadodara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vadodara and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nandalay Haveli Address: Gotri,Nr. Rajesh Tower, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Nandalay Haveli Contact Number: +91-2652396664
- Time required to visit Nandalay Haveli: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Nandalay Haveli Reviews & Ratings
Kaal na Darsan no su timing che ?Answer Report Abuse