Events and Festivals in Valencia
- La Tomatina: This is probably the best known festival in Valencia, hosted annually on the last Wednesday of August in nearby Bunol. As the name suggests, the festival consists of thousands of people throwing tomatoes at each other in the streets. Needless to say, it can be a very messy business.
Trip plans for Valencia
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Valencia
Valencia Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Valencia
Save 7%Authentic Valencian Paella Cooking Class44 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Experience of cooking an authentic paella of Valencian and enjoying the pleasures of our gastronomy in a sea of sensations. S...
Save 7%Valencia Segway Tour1 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
The Historic City Centre, Gardens of Turia and the City of Arts and Sciences. Enjoy the past and present time of Valencia in ...
Valencia Bike Tour63 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Discover Valencia by bicycle! Whether it's your first or fifth time in Spain, this bike tour is the perfect way to travel fro...Book Now
Save 7%Valencian Food Walking Tour Including Mercado de Coln Visit and Wine Tasting8 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Sample a broad variety of traditional Valencian treats during this 4-hour culinary walking tour. With a small group of no mor...
- Events & Festivals in Llíria
- Events & Festivals in Olocau
- Events & Festivals in Alborache
- Events & Festivals in Bunol
- Events & Festivals in La Vilavella
- Events & Festivals in Novaliches