Miguelete TowerCurrently Open
- Address: Plaza de la Reina s/n 46001 Valencia, Spain Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-963918127
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Tags: View Point, Historical Site, Tower, Architecture
This Gothic tower, built in the thirteenth century, derives its name from the giant bell (Miguel) that resides within it. 207 steps spiralling up to the top of the tower will lead you to some terrific views of Valencia’s rooftops, old gates and many squares. Try and get there as the bell chimes; it’s loud and quite and experience; don’t fall off in shock. Naturally, the best time to visit is during sunset.
How to Reach Miguelete Tower
- Buses at Plaza de la Reina
- Joaquin Schmidt
- Seu Xerea
- Crapa Pelata
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Valencia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Valencia and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Miguelete Tower Address: Plaza de la Reina s/n 46001 Valencia, Spain
- Miguelete Tower Contact Number: +34-963918127
- Miguelete Tower Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Miguelete Tower Price: 3 EUR
- Best time to visit Miguelete Tower(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
37.12% of people who visit Valencia include Miguelete Tower in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
63.28% of people start their Miguelete Tower visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Miguelete Tower
74.76% of people prefer walking in order to reach Miguelete Tower
People normally club together Toy Soldier Museum and Iglesia San Juan Del Hospital while planning their visit to Miguelete Tower.