Toy Soldier MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: C/ Caballeros, 22, 46001 Valencia, Spain Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-963910811
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
If the name isn’t enough to incite your curiosity, then you might as well give this place a miss. Or just come on in and rediscover the inner child in you that you’ve lost. Dozens of glass cabinets depicting soldiers from different eras of military history will take you through a wonderful and special little historic journey. In one of the largest collections of miniatures in the world, scenes out of history are laid out in beautiful dioramas. Naturally, bring the kids.
How to Reach Toy Soldier Museum
- Buses on Carrer de la Blanqueria
- La Salvaora
- La Sirgu
- San Nicholas
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Valencia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Valencia and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Toy Soldier Museum Address: C/ Caballeros, 22, 46001 Valencia, Spain
- Toy Soldier Museum Contact Number: +34-963910811
- Toy Soldier Museum Timing: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Toy Soldier Museum Price: 5 EUR
- Best time to visit Toy Soldier Museum(preferred time): 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
35.56% of people who visit Valencia include Toy Soldier Museum in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
88.04% of people start their Toy Soldier Museum visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Toy Soldier Museum
58.99% of people prefer walking in order to reach Toy Soldier Museum
People normally club together La Lonja De La Seda and Miguelete Tower while planning their visit to Toy Soldier Museum.