Casa Rocca PiccolaCurrently Closed
- Address: 74 Republic Street, Valletta, VLT 1117, Malta
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: 356-21221499
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tour, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Casa Rocca Piccola - Review
The Casa Rocca Piccola is a beautiful 16th century house that has been made open to the tourists in Valletta. This attraction is undoubtedly one of the highlights of the country of Malta. A tour across the rustic passageways and the several rooms are an insightful look into the aristocratic life of the time.
Sure to take you several years back in time, this lovely castle has been well-preserved and even better decorated by its owners. The typical construction, the lovely design and the intriguing interiors are most definitely worth noting. Privately managed, the tours have a warm and personal feel to them and the information they provide about the architecture and history of the place is invaluable. The tours come highly recommended by several past travelers.
Casa Rocca Piccola Information
- Admission can be sought after hours as well, if you take an appointment in advance.
How To reach Casa Rocca Piccola by Public Transport
- Kristofru (BUS)
Restaurants Near Casa Rocca Piccola
- The Chop House
- Ta' Kris Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Valletta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Valletta and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Casa Rocca Piccola
95% of people who visit Valletta include Casa Rocca Piccola in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
56.41% of people start their Casa Rocca Piccola visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Casa Rocca Piccola
68.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa Rocca Piccola
Casa Rocca Piccola Map
Casa Rocca Piccola Trips
Casa Rocca Piccola, Valletta Reviews
If you are in Malta and you would like to learn more about it's history, this museum is a must. It is still owned by the family who bought it a few hundred years ago. Our guide was fantastic, he is also the current owner of the house and still lives there. He gave it a very personal touch. Don't forget to say hi to the resident parrot. Worth every Euro.
I do not advice to visit this private museum for its expositions, but on the other hand, guide here was really good. And I should say that sometimes places are rescued by good and professional people. So, if you will have good guide and lots of time, maybe good idea to come. Otherwise you will waste your time here.
A beautiful 16th century home of a noble Maltese family that still live in the top part of the house. There is an obligatory guided tour about 45 minutes long, but it is worth it. Very interesting and quick moving. Plus seeing the underground well/bomb shelters was very interesting as well.
Fascinating insight into a Maltese noble family's history and house. Tour by the owner was full of little details and anecdotes that you wouldn't normally hear. A longer tour would have been nice but for most people it was probably the right length.
A great insight into Maltese culture. From what I could gather the current owner/occupier of the house is a historian so there was also lots of interesting info about Maltese history. Great art, ornaments and furniture to look at. Very useful to be given a guided tour. So much more personal and interactive than an audio guide.
All QuestionsCasa rocca piccola
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal