Events and Festivals in Valletta
Throughout the year Malta has feasts and festivals, ranging from religious ceremonial processions to Mardi Gras style carnivals. Here are a few suggestions:
- Malta Jazz Festival: Nothing can make Malta better than smooth jazz. The sophisticated city finds and apt partner in Jazz music in July. The annual festival sees a lot of tourism and is a great time to visit.
- The Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel: This religious fest take place in July. The atmosphere is festive and you will find delicious lip-smacking food. It’s a time with the family but visitors are always welcome.
- Feast of the Assumption; Saint Dominic’s Feast: This feast takes place on the 15th of August and has a very festive yet serene feel to it.
- Malta International Air show: In September you can be witness to some spectacular flying and stunts at the Malta international air show. It is a thrilling experience that is most definitely worth all the hype.
- The Malta Historic Cities Festival: In October you will see the heritage of Malta celebrated through this festival. The festival is not just for the tourists though, it is very important to the tourists as well.
- Carnival: The Carnival is known by many names around the world. But it is celebrated in the same fun frivolous and crazy way everywhere. With parades and floats, February sees this extravaganza before Ash Wednesday.
- Fireworks Festival And Mediterranean food festival: These two unique fests take place in April and March and are amongst the many that embellish the ever busy cultural scene of the city.
Trip plans for Valletta
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Valletta
Valletta Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Valletta
Save 10%Malta Shore Excursion: Malta in One Day Private Sightseeing Tour16 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
While youre in port in Malta, explore this beautiful island on a private sightseeing shore excursion. With your own driver to...
Save 7%Valletta and The Three Cities Harbor Cruise6 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Enjoy your cruisearound the two natural harbors and their ten creeks.
Save 7%Gozo Day Trip from Malta Including Ggantija Temples118 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Take a day trip from Malta to the neighboring island of Gozo and visit the prehistoric gantija Temples. Accompanied by a guid...
Save 7%Valletta Small-Group Walking Tour13 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
On this tour you will visit the main highlights of Valletta, while also visiting an often ignored but equally fascinating par...
- Events & Festivals in British Hotel
- Events & Festivals in Naxxar Police Station
- Events & Festivals in Marsa Sports Club
- Events & Festivals in Valletta Merisi Suites
- Events & Festivals in Ghasri
- Events & Festivals in Paule
- Events & Festivals in Hamrun Library
- Events & Festivals in Victoria Police Station
- Events & Festivals in Haz-zebbug Primary School