How to Reach Valletta
- By Air: Malta International Airport is located 8km from the city of Valletta. You will be able to find flights to most .
- By Cruise liner: Being an island country Malta and hence Valletta is easily accessible by ship or cruise liner. You will find it as a favorite stop over with many services.
- By Taxi/Car: It is quite easy to find taxis for hire but you may not find parking everywhere so it doesn’t make sense to rent a car. The taxis are more often than not electric and hence environmentally friendly.
- By Bus: The bus service is very efficient and you will easily be able to find stops near your destination. As a result. Buses are a cheap way to get around.
- By Walk: The tourist attractions in Valletta aren’t too far from each other so you can easily walk around the town if you are moderately fit. You can also combine bus and walking to make it a great budget holiday.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Valletta. The most preferred mode of transport in Valletta is Bike.
Average distance: 5 km Average time: 34 min
Bike 33.33%Bike 25 min Overall average time for 5 kms 25 min
Car 33.33%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 5 kms 20 min
Bus/Trolleybus 33.33%Bus 35 min Waiting 20 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 5 kms 57 min