National Museum Of Fine ArtsCurrently Closed
- Address: South St, Il-Belt Valletta VLT 1101, Malta
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 356-21225769
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Heritage Building
If you are an art lover, this is undoubtedly the ideal attraction for you in Valletta. An amazing variety of Maltese art and crafts from several different of the time periods of history can be seen put up on display in this lovely and welcoming museum.
Located in a historical palatial building, the exteriors of the building are as full of art as the interiors and hence worth a note. It also happens to be one of the oldest buildings in the museum. You will not only find an amazing array of ancient art but also some of the most astonishing Italian artists here. There are also several usual objects like intricately decorated silverware and china that are worth a see. If you want to see lovely objects and beautiful artwork while simultaneously learning a lot about the city, this is the place to go to.
- Last Admission is 4:30 pm.
- Adults (18 - 59 years): 5.00 euros,Youths, Students & Seniors- 3.50 euros.
- Youths (12 - 17 years), Senior Citizens (60 years & over), and Students- 2.50 euros.
- Infants (1 -5 years)- Free.
- Kavallier (Bus)
- Restaurant La Mere
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Valletta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Valletta and book an accommodation of your choice.
86.45% of people who visit Valletta include National Museum Of Fine Arts in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
49.22% of people start their National Museum Of Fine Arts visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see National Museum Of Fine Arts
70.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Museum Of Fine Arts