Valletta Living History265 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Valletta Living History,The Embassy Complex, St. Lucia Street, Valletta, VLT 1185, Malta Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:15 pm Details
- Phone: 356-27220071
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Family And Kids
Valletta Living History is a very unique experience. The historic past of the city is beautifully illustrated though a very carefully done dramatization that is both interesting and informative. The show is highly recommended if you want to know more about Malta’s past without having to go through the literature about it.
The action packed history is depicted through action packed performances that are an absolute delight to watch. Available in several languages, the show is a wonderful and interest- holding documentary that is certainly something that is unique and yet essential to the experience of the historic island that is Malta. You will find the experience very memorable.
Valletta Living History Travel Tips
- There will be a show every 15 minutes.
How to Reach Valletta Living History
- Kavallier (Bus)
- Rampila Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Valletta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Valletta and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Valletta Living History Address: Valletta Living History,The Embassy Complex, St. Lucia Street, Valletta, VLT 1185, Malta
- Valletta Living History Contact Number: 356-27220071
- Valletta Living History Timing: 10:00 am - 03:15 pm
- Valletta Living History Price: 10 EUR
- Best time to visit Valletta Living History(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Valletta Living History: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
15% of people who visit Valletta include Valletta Living History in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Valletta Living History visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Valletta Living History
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Valletta Living History
People normally also visit Siege Bell War Memorial while planning their trip to Valletta Living History.