Parque Italia3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Entre Avenida Pedro Montt y Calle Victoria, Valparaíso, Chile
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +56-322683355
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Parque Italia serves as the best option if you are contemplating things to do in Valparaíso with family or kids. Formerly, the park was referred to as the Jardín Abadie as an ode to the Frenchman Pablo Abadie. It has some unpleasant history with it being abandoned and statues being destroyed and stolen. It was remodeled in the year 2015. Today the park dons a tranquil atmosphere amidst a bustling area full of restaurants. The day time is the best time to explore the park; be cautious at night.
More about ValparaÃÃÃ‚ƒÂso
Use ValparaÃÃÃ‚ƒÂso trip planner to visit Parque Italia and many others to your visit.
You can add cozy hotels in ValparaÃÃÃ‚ƒÂso like Rc Deco Art Hotel Boutique, Hotel Reina Victoria and Hotel Cerro Castillo.
How to Reach Parque Italia
- Pedro Montt - Freire - Parque Salvador Allende Bus Station; Buses: 001, 002,, 501, 504, 505, 508, 511, 512, 513, 518, 520, 522, 701, 702, 703, 705, 706, 707, 708, 901, 902
- Pedro Montt - Freire - Parque Salvador Allend Bus Station
- Paradero Servicio 517 Bus Station; Buses: 517