Bc Sports Hall Of FameCurrently Closed
- Address: BC Place, Gate A of BC Place, 777 Pacific Blvd South, Vancouver, BC V6B 4Y8, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6046875520
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Bc Sports Hall Of Fame - Review
The BC Sports Hall of Fame and Museum has a collection of some of the best memorabilia of players of aboriginals games and ice hockey including an exhibit of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games along with the medals.
The museum honours the best female athletes throughout history and includes autographs, information on coaches, videos and photos. The highlight of the place is the Nancy Greene's Olympic torch that is passed down by 5 people through the game’s history. A visit here is not just interesting but inspiring.
Bc Sports Hall Of Fame Ticket Prices
Admission fee: Tax excluded
- Adult: $ 15
- Senior (65+ years): $12
- Students (with ID): $12
- Youth (6-17 years): $12
- Kids (5 years & under): Free
- Family (2 adults, 2 youth): $40
- You & Me (1 adult, 1 youth): $25
- Group Rates (10+ people): $8.50
- All Access Experience: $20
For other prices, visit the official website.
How To reach Bc Sports Hall Of Fame by Public Transport
- By Bus: NB Smithe St FS Expo Blvd
- Skytrain: Stadium-Chinatown Station
- Ferry: Plaza of Nations Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bc Sports Hall Of Fame
0.6% of people who visit Vancouver include Bc Sports Hall Of Fame in their plan
60% of people start their Bc Sports Hall Of Fame visit around 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Bc Sports Hall Of Fame
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bc Sports Hall Of Fame
Bc Sports Hall Of Fame Map
Bc Sports Hall Of Fame Trips
25 Views32 Days 31 Nights32 Day Trip to Vancouver, Frankfurt from New PlymouthBy: Guest UserCity: Frankfurt, Vancouver
Bc Sports Hall Of Fame, Vancouver Reviews
It's good. There is some good history and good displays. Very cheap at $15 being Vancouver. Much better value than other paid activities in Vancouver. Worth visiting if you have any interest in sport.
It was good. Alot more to the place than you think when you walk in the door. Cool view of the pitch from the viewing area and all the olympic memorabilia is pretty cool
When I left the entertaining BC Sports Hall Of Fame and Museum, I felt like a great champion, and I add that the person who welcomed me was really friendly.
A bit of an older museum but lots of interesting exhibits to see. A lot of fun and interactive games for kids
It's bigger and more expansive then imagined. Highly recommend.
All QuestionsBc sports hall of fame
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa