Beaty Biodiversity MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 2212 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC Canada V6T 1Z4
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6048274955
- Ticket Price: 14 USD
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Natural History Museum
Beaty Biodiversity Museum - Review
The Beaty Biodiversity Museum welcomes 30,000 people every year and is one of the most popular attractions in the city. The place has a collection of 2 million specimen that include the Marine Invertebrate collection, a Herbarium, a Fish collection along with an 82-feet long skeleton of a blue whale!
The place offers a peek into the natural history of Canada and along with the Discovery lab and fossil collection- offers a learning experience for children and adults alike.
Beaty Biodiversity Museum Opening and Closing Hours
Beaty Museum Admission Fees:
- Adult $14
- Senior (55+) $12
- UBC Students, faculty + staff (with UBC card): Free
- Non-UBC Student (with student ID): $12
- Youth (13–17): $12
- Child (5-12): $10
- Child (0-4): Free
- Large Family Up to 2 adults & 4 children/youth: $45
- Small Family (Up to 1 adult & 2 children/youth): $30
How To reach Beaty Biodiversity Museum by Public Transport
- By Bus: Ubc Loop Bay 13
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Beaty Biodiversity Museum
3.38% of people who visit Vancouver include Beaty Biodiversity Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
41.09% of people start their Beaty Biodiversity Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Beaty Biodiversity Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beaty Biodiversity Museum