Beaty Biodiversity Museum, VancouverCurrently Closed
- Address: 2212 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC Canada V6T 1Z4
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6048274955
- Ticket Price: 14 USD
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Natural History Museum
About Beaty Biodiversity Museum, Vancouver
The Beaty Biodiversity Museum welcomes 30,000 people every year and is one of the most popular attractions in the city. The place has a collection of 2 million specimen that include the Marine Invertebrate collection, a Herbarium, a Fish collection along with an 82-feet long skeleton of a blue whale!
The place offers a peek into the natural history of Canada and along with the Discovery lab and fossil collection- offers a learning experience for children and adults alike.
Beaty Biodiversity Museum Opening and Closing Hours
Beaty Museum Admission Fees:
- Adult $14
- Senior (55+) $12
- UBC Students, faculty + staff (with UBC card): Free
- Non-UBC Student (with student ID): $12
- Youth (13–17): $12
- Child (5-12): $10
- Child (0-4): Free
- Large Family Up to 2 adults & 4 children/youth: $45
- Small Family (Up to 1 adult & 2 children/youth): $30
How To reach Beaty Biodiversity Museum by Public Transport
- By Bus: Ubc Loop Bay 13
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Beaty Biodiversity Museum
2.29% of people who visit Vancouver include Beaty Biodiversity Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
42.16% of people plan their visit to Beaty Biodiversity Museum between 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Beaty Biodiversity Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beaty Biodiversity Museum