Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art, Vancouver
About Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art, Vancouver
Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art, Vancouver - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 639 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2G3, Canada
Ticket Price: 10 USD
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2.8K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Showcasing a gorgeous collection made by Canadian artist Bill Reid and other First Nations artists, the gallery is one of the few places in the city where you can truly explore the artistic history of Canada.
From gorgeous art pieces carved out in stones, paintings, sketches, totem poles, abstract figurines along with fine pieces of gold and silver jewelry, the place offers something of interest for everyone.
- Reid’s bronze masterpiece
- Gold and silver jewellery pieces
- Totem pole carved by James Hart of Haida Gwaii
Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art Ticket Prices
Regular Admission: (excluding Tax)
- Adults : $10
- Seniors : $7
- Students (with valid ID): $7
- Youth (13 to 17 years old): $5
- Child (12 and under): Free
- Families (up to 2 adults and any children living in the same household): $25
Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art Opening and Closing Hours
- For other timings and change in hours, visit the official website.
- Note: the timings and dates change annually.
Gallery Shop Hours:
- May 22, 2017 until October 1, 2017: Open daily 10:00am to 05:00pm
Please note that the Gallery will be closed on the following days:
- Thursday, June 8
- Sunday, August 13
- Monday, September 11
How To reach Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art by Public Transport
- By Bus: NB Burrard St FS w Georgia St
- By Skytrain: Burrard Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
A must visit for any visitor to Vancouver and BC who wants to understand a small part of First Nations Culture and History. This is also a wonderful location to pick up some unique and authentic first nations art pieces.
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful ! Amazing art! Worth a trip to Vancouver by itself.
Looking to expand your knowledge on one of Canada's most iconic Indigenous artists while discovering the diverse artist styles of the Northwest coast? COME HERE! It's great!
Rudest receptionist - ruined the experience. We went last year and enjoyed the art and would have recommended the gallery for a quick visit when downtown. I work in tourism and was taking part in the tourism challenge today - we walked in and were immediately chastised for talking (before we had even hit the front desk), and were then told in the deepest of sarcastic tones that we could get a stamp for our tourism challenge if we helped with her 500 receipts and end of day accounting. Unbearably condescending and rude and no way to welcome anyone, whether they're a paying or complimentary visitor. Won't go back, won't recommend.
I loved this museum! I've learn a lot on the First Nation art and the art of Bill Reid
- Nearby Attractions
- Yaletown-roundhouse Station
- Mink Chocolates Cafe
- Belgard Kitchen
- Le Petit Belge
- Richmond-brighouse Station
- Vancouver Food Tour
- The Famous Warehouse
- Bao Down
- Olympic Cauldron
- The Burrard
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver