Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast ArtCurrently Closed
- Address: 639 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2G3, Canada
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6046823455
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art - Review
Showcasing a gorgeous collection made by Canadian artist Bill Reid and other First Nations artists, the gallery is one of the few places in the city where you can truly explore the artistic history of Canada.
From gorgeous art pieces carved out in stones, paintings, sketches, totem poles, abstract figurines along with fine pieces of gold and silver jewelry, the place offers something of interest for everyone.
- Reid’s bronze masterpiece
- Gold and silver jewellery pieces
- Totem pole carved by James Hart of Haida Gwaii
Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art Ticket Prices
Regular Admission: (excluding Tax)
- Adults : $10
- Seniors : $7
- Students (with valid ID): $7
- Youth (13 to 17 years old): $5
- Child (12 and under): Free
- Families (up to 2 adults and any children living in the same household): $25
Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art Opening and Closing Hours
- For other timings and change in hours, visit the official website.
- Note: the timings and dates change annually.
Gallery Shop Hours:
- May 22, 2017 until October 1, 2017: Open daily 10:00am to 05:00pm
Please note that the Gallery will be closed on the following days:
- Thursday, June 8
- Sunday, August 13
- Monday, September 11
How To reach Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art by Public Transport
- By Bus: NB Burrard St FS w Georgia St
- By Skytrain: Burrard Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art
15.47% of people who visit Vancouver include Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
35.2% of people start their Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art
93.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art
Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art Map
Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art Trips
Bill Reid Gallery Of Northwest Coast Art, Vancouver Reviews
Small art museum in the middle of Vancouver. Some very nice first nation art. Well worth a stop by.
Showcasing the works of Bill Reid and other First Nation artists
The place is closed for reno since 10th dec 2017.
A must visit for any visitor to Vancouver and BC who wants to understand a small part of First Nations Culture and History. This is also a wonderful location to pick up some unique and authentic first nations art pieces.
Rudest receptionist - ruined the experience. We went last year and enjoyed the art and would have recommended the gallery for a quick visit when downtown. I work in tourism and was taking part in the tourism challenge today - we walked in and were immediately chastised for talking (before we had even hit the front desk), and were then told in the deepest of sarcastic tones that we could get a stamp for our tourism challenge if we helped with her 500 receipts and end of day accounting. Unbearably condescending and rude and no way to welcome anyone, whether they're a paying or complimentary visitor. Won't go back, won't recommend.
All QuestionsBill reid gallery of northwest coast art
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station