Brockton Point Lighthouse16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2, Canada Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Light House, Family And Kids
Seen from all around the Seawall, the Brockton Point Lighthouse was built in the early 20th century. The historic building still stands tall and is open for tourists to admire the view of the Burrard Inlet and the Lions Gate bridge.
Evenings offer a radiant view of the shimmering water with cruise ships that are travelling through. A gun is fired at 9.00 pm each night nearby that keeps the historic tradition to warn fishermen about closing, alive even today.
Entrance Ticket Details For Brockton Point Lighthouse
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Brockton Point Lighthouse
- By Bus: Stanley Park Loop (2 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Brockton Point Lighthouse Address: Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2, Canada
- Brockton Point Lighthouse Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Brockton Point Lighthouse: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.19% of people who visit Vancouver include Brockton Point Lighthouse in their plan
95% of people start their Brockton Point Lighthouse visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Brockton Point Lighthouse
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Brockton Point Lighthouse
People normally club together Yaletown Brewing Company and Olympic Village while planning their visit to Brockton Point Lighthouse.