Burrard Bridge, Vancouver
About Burrard Bridge, Vancouver
Burrard Bridge, Vancouver - Address
Address: Burrard Bridge, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Time Required: 00:20 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 185 times in trip plans
Bridge, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Built in 1930’s, the Burrard Bridge is a 5-lane bridge that runs over the False Creek. The bridge is loved for its Art-Deco design and has sidewalks on either side where you can ride bicycle or simply walk around to see the view of the beautiful False Creek meeting Vancouver city.
In 2015, the bridge celebrated its 1 millionth cycle trip and even today is the most preferred bridge by cyclists to cross the creek.
How To reach Burrard Bridge by Public Transport
- By Bus: EB Beach Ave FS Thurlow St
- Skytrain: Yaletown-Roundhouse Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Burrard Bridge, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Yale Street
- 33 W Pender St
- West 64th Avenue
- Stanley Park Drive
- 7733 Firbridge Way
- 13745 91 Ave
- 2586 E 22nd Ave
- Vancouver Convention Centre West Building
- Sheraton Hamilton
- 6580 Williams Rd
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver