Burrard BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Burrard Bridge, Vancouver, BC, Canada Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids
Built in 1930’s, the Burrard Bridge is a 5-lane bridge that runs over the False Creek. The bridge is loved for its Art-Deco design and has sidewalks on either side where you can ride bicycle or simply walk around to see the view of the beautiful False Creek meeting Vancouver city.
In 2015, the bridge celebrated its 1 millionth cycle trip and even today is the most preferred bridge by cyclists to cross the creek.
How to Reach Burrard Bridge
- By Bus: EB Beach Ave FS Thurlow St
- Skytrain: Yaletown-Roundhouse Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Burrard Bridge Address: Burrard Bridge, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Burrard Bridge Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Burrard Bridge: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!