Canada Place, Vancouver
About Canada Place, Vancouver
Canada Place, Vancouver - Address, Phone Number
Address: 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Time Required: 00:40 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 13.4K times in trip plans
Convention Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A multi-function venue, the Canada place is where popular cruises ships are welcomed. The facility includes the Vancouver Convention Centre East that hosts a number of events annually and the World Trade Centre office tower among others. The most popular annual events including the Canada Day and the Christmas Parade are held here.
The place also marks the beginning and end of the Seawall and a walk here on any day with the view of the Burrard Inlet, is a mesmerizing experience.
Canada Place Ticket Prices
- For ticket prices of events held here, visit the official website.
Canada Place Opening and Closing Hours
- For timings of events held here, visit the official website.
How To reach Canada Place by Public Transport
- By Bus: WB w Cordova St NS Granville St
- By Skytrain: EB w Cordova St NS Seymour St
- By Ferry: Waterfront Stn SeaBus Southbound
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Canada Place, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Odd Society Spirits - Micro-distillery
- Stanley Park Ventures
- Yaohan Centre
- 2620 W 12th Ave
- Tofino Expeditions Ltd
- Fable Kitchen
- Whistler Municipality
- Vancouver Chinatown Business Improvement Area Society
- Budget Car And Truck Rental
- The Urban Tea Merchant
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver