Canada PlaceCurrently Open
- Address: 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-6046659000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Convention Center, Family And Kids
Canada Place - Review
A multi-function venue, the Canada place is where popular cruises ships are welcomed. The facility includes the Vancouver Convention Centre East that hosts a number of events annually and the World Trade Centre office tower among others. The most popular annual events including the Canada Day and the Christmas Parade are held here.
The place also marks the beginning and end of the Seawall and a walk here on any day with the view of the Burrard Inlet, is a mesmerizing experience.
Canada Place Ticket Prices
- For ticket prices of events held here, visit the official website.
Canada Place Opening and Closing Hours
- For timings of events held here, visit the official website.
How To reach Canada Place by Public Transport
- By Bus: WB w Cordova St NS Granville St
- By Skytrain: EB w Cordova St NS Seymour St
- By Ferry: Waterfront Stn SeaBus Southbound
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Canada Place
87.88% of people who visit Vancouver include Canada Place in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.69% of people start their Canada Place visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Canada Place
93.2% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Canada Place
Canada Place Map
Canada Place Trips
Canada Place, Vancouver Reviews
All QuestionsCanada place
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Chapel Eleele
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames