Chinatown62 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 106 Keefer St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1X4, Canada
- Phone: +1-6046323808
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Chinatown in Vancouver is the largest one in Canada and offers a good time with a vibrant shopping pulse and a variety of eateries where you can try delicious Chinese food. The Nigh Market is a popular attraction with good food, music, shopping and entertainment - perfect to hangout with friends.
The architecture of the whole building is whir the soul is with traditional designs and even traditional culture kept alive in the middle of Vancouver’s multicultural vibe.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chinatown
- Admission prices of individual stores and eateries vary.
- Timings of individual stores and eateries vary.
- Recommended time to visit between: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
How to Reach Chinatown
- By Bus: WB Keefer St FS Columbia St.
- Skytrain: Stadium-Chinatown Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.75% of people who visit Vancouver include Chinatown in their plan
37.5% of people start their Chinatown visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chinatown
66.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Chinatown