Christ Church CathedralCurrently Closed
- Address: 690 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2L1, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6046823848
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
About Christ Church Cathedral, Vancouver
Built in the early 19th century, the Christ Church Cathedral is loved for its Gothic architecture and is one of the most charming buildings in the city. The interiors of the church with stained-glass art, a gorgeous church organ, wooden nave supported by a network of frames and beautiful lanterns that warm up the entire church, make a visit here a spiritual experience.
If you love art and history, a visit here is a no brainer.
Christ Church Cathedral Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday-Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Sundays: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Closed on Saturday
- Sunday Services: at 8.00 am, 10:30 am, 5:30 pm and 8.00 pm
How To reach Christ Church Cathedral by Public Transport
- By Bus: NB Burrard St FS w Georgia St.
- Skytrain: Burrard Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Christ Church Cathedral
0.99% of people who visit Vancouver include Christ Church Cathedral in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
62.96% of people start their Christ Church Cathedral visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Christ Church Cathedral
92.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Christ Church Cathedral
Christ Church Cathedral Map
Christ Church Cathedral Trips
2 Views16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Rochester, Bogalusa, Conroe, ConcanBy: Guest UserCity: Houston, Conroe, Concan, Rochester, Bogalusa
Christ Church Cathedral, Vancouver Reviews
Beautiful church with a lot to see. Friendly and welcoming staff. Definitely worth checking out.
I'd have to give them credit, this place looks fantastic. The decorations from the inside and outside give it a very holy look.
Beautiful church. Good acoustics. Good Anglican services.
Beautifully restored historical church in the heart of downtown Vancouver. This is a central area directly opposite to the Burrard Skytrain Station.
A calming place to be in. I MEAN that's the purpose of a cathedral, right!
All QuestionsChrist church cathedral
- Apostolic Church Of God
- Van Vleck House And Barn
- Transformed By The Word Mnstry
- Gone Fishing Charters
- Abundant Life Christian
- New Testament Holiness Church
- Uk Sailmakers Wilmington
- Price Cathedral Ame Zion Parsonage
- Fundarosa Airport
- Mc Cartney House Museum
- Immaculate Conception Rectory
- Public Square
- Saint Paul Missionary Baptist Church
- Tilt 117