Christ Church Cathedral, Vancouver
About Christ Church Cathedral, Vancouver
Christ Church Cathedral, Vancouver - Address, Phone Number
Address: 690 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2L1, Canada
Time Required: 00:15 Mins
Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 505 times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Built in the early 19th century, the Christ Church Cathedral is loved for its Gothic architecture and is one of the most charming buildings in the city. The interiors of the church with stained-glass art, a gorgeous church organ, wooden nave supported by a network of frames and beautiful lanterns that warm up the entire church, make a visit here a spiritual experience.
If you love art and history, a visit here is a no brainer.
Christ Church Cathedral Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday-Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Sundays: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Closed on Saturday
- Sunday Services: at 8.00 am, 10:30 am, 5:30 pm and 8.00 pm
How To reach Christ Church Cathedral by Public Transport
- By Bus: NB Burrard St FS w Georgia St.
- Skytrain: Burrard Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Christ Church Cathedral, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
Must seem architecture and history site. Oldest in YVR/Georgia. Should have been torn down but saved by its congregation.
Had a great exposition today. Also the gothic style of the place is something to see. The organ is beautiful
A wonderful building . A great gem in the city. If your luck you will hear the bell tower
Beautiful inside and outside. Don't know much about the faith community that gathers here. Excellent place for classical music performances.
Beautiful space for some peaceful reflection. It's like stepping out of the city for a few minutes. Compline service is a must.
- Nearby Attractions
- Number E Food
- Surrey Central Station
- Go Fish
- Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
- Dock Lunch
- Coast Coal Harbour Hotel By Apa
- Breka Bakery & Cafe
- Vogue Theatre
- Art Rental & Sales At The Vancouver Art Gallery
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver