Cleveland ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Near Cleveland Dam, North Vancouver, BC V7R, Canada Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Located close to the Cleveland Dam, the place is popular for paragliding with many people coming here in summer to glide down the park!
For others, the place is a relaxing picnic spot where you can spend time over some good food and the view of the Capilano River. Take a walk to the nearby dam that has a height of 300 feet, by hiking through the forested area if you have time.
Cleveland Park Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
- Wearing sunscreen will help.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cleveland Park
- Admission to the place is Free.
How to Reach Cleveland Park
- By Bus: NB Capilano Rd FS Montroyal Blvd.
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cleveland Park Address: Near Cleveland Dam, North Vancouver, BC V7R, Canada
- Cleveland Park Timing: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cleveland Park: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.07% of people who visit Vancouver include Cleveland Park in their plan
95% of people start their Cleveland Park visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Cleveland Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cleveland Park
People normally also visit Devonian Harbour Park while planning their trip to Cleveland Park.