Ideal for a walk to see the beautiful harbour lined with private yachts, sailing boats and internationally travelling vessels with the backdrop of gorgeous mountains, the Coal Harbor Marina offers premium amenities for tenants and also offers access to the Salish Sea.
The view of the place during sunset is nothing short of enchanting with the yachts, the shimmering water and the city lights that make for quiet a romantic sight.
Coal Harbor Marina Travel Tips
- For moorage services, visit the official website.
How to Reach Coal Harbor Marina
- By Bus: WB w Pender St FS Broughton St
- Skytrain: Burrard Station
- Ferry: Waterfront Stn SeaBus Northbound
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.