Coastal PeoplesCurrently Closed
- Address: 312 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1B6, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6046849222
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Coastal Peoples - Review
See a range of hand-made art created by artists from British Columbia’s Northwest Coast and the Inuit communities of Canada’s Arctic regions. Choose from art pieces, beautiful jewellery, glassworks, graphics, masks, pottery, textiles and totem poles as you scourge the shop’s extensive collection.
The trending exhibitions are loved for keeping the artistry alive in modern Vancouver. The gold and silver jewellery pieces are a stunning choice for gifts or simply for your personal collection.
Coastal Peoples Opening and Closing Hours
- After hours: Open by appointment only.
How To reach Coastal Peoples by Public Transport
- By Bus: EB w Cordova St FS Homer St
- Skytrain: EB w Cordova St NS Seymour St
- Ferry: Waterfront Stn SeaBus Northbound
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Coastal Peoples
0.53% of people who visit Vancouver include Coastal Peoples in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
68.18% of people start their Coastal Peoples visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Coastal Peoples
77.27% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coastal Peoples
Coastal Peoples Map
Coastal Peoples Trips
25 Views32 Days 31 Nights32 Day Trip to Vancouver, Frankfurt from New PlymoBy: Guest UserCity: Frankfurt, Vancouver
Coastal Peoples, Vancouver Reviews
Beautiful art from artist from or inspired by the traditional Coastal people. The huge woorden Shields and the masks ..and Offcourse the dancing icebears (stone) are two of the things I liked a lot. Friendly staff that gives you excellent information. Pictures are from may 2017. If I come back to Vancouver i’ll certainly visit them... and perhaps buy a piece of art (They do ship)
Love the art and cultural stuff. The staff is nice and helpful. Dont forget to visit the gallery upstairs.
Ridiculously overpriced but somewhat interesting art. Take a look and then be on your way.
Is the best place I'm so happy shopping from here
Definitely worth checking out.
All QuestionsCoastal peoples
- Bahnhof Drosendorf Bahnhöfe
- Gertrude Kirrer
- Baha'i Religionsgemeinschaft Mödling
- Neuberger Peter U Elisabeth - Weingut
- Kunsthandel Hannes Weiss
- Galerie Im Ersten Stock - Kunst Im Raum
- Stadttheater Mödling
- Puppen- U Spielzeug-Museum- Mödling
- Mödlinger TC
- Nicolas - Eine Art Galerie
- Schulbücherei D. BG Mödling