Commercial DriveCurrently Open
- Address: Commercial Dr, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Street Market, Family And Kids, Street Food, Neighborhoods , Streets, Road
Commercial Drive - Review
A lively place that credits its rich culture to immigrants taking shelter here post the two World Wars, Commercial Drive is filled with small theatres, old buildings, graffiti art around the street and live music in the evenings. The farmers’ market is perfect to kick-start your day as you relish on delicious breakfast food while bars like ‘the Drive’ offer a variety of flavoured brews to sip on, as you take in the colourful pulse of the neighbourhood.
The ‘car–free day’ transforms the whole neighbourhood to a pedestrian area with people hanging out, shopping and trying local food.
Commercial Drive Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of shops and restarts vary.
How To reach Commercial Drive by Public Transport
- By Bus: SB Commercial Dr FS E 2 Ave
- By Skytrain: Commercial - Broadway Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Commercial Drive
8.25% of people who visit Vancouver include Commercial Drive in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
36.83% of people start their Commercial Drive visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Commercial Drive
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Commercial Drive
Commercial Drive Map
Commercial Drive Trips
4 Views23 Days 22 Nights23 Day Trip to Toronto, Vancouver, Whistler from LondonBy: M RCity: Toronto, Vancouver, Whistler
Commercial Drive, Vancouver Reviews
All QuestionsCommercial drive
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Cathedral & Chapels
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames