Commercial DriveCurrently Open
- Address: Commercial Dr, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Street Market, Family And Kids, Street Food, Neighborhoods , Streets, Road
A lively place that credits its rich culture to immigrants taking shelter here post the two World Wars, Commercial Drive is filled with small theatres, old buildings, graffiti art around the street and live music in the evenings. The farmers’ market is perfect to kick-start your day as you relish on delicious breakfast food while bars like ‘the Drive’ offer a variety of flavoured brews to sip on, as you take in the colourful pulse of the neighbourhood.
The ‘car–free day’ transforms the whole neighbourhood to a pedestrian area with people hanging out, shopping and trying local food.
- Timings of shops and restarts vary.
- By Bus: SB Commercial Dr FS E 2 Ave
- By Skytrain: Commercial - Broadway Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.94% of people who visit Vancouver include Commercial Drive in their plan
35.71% of people start their Commercial Drive visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Commercial Drive
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Commercial Drive