Deeley Exhibition, Vancouver
About Deeley Exhibition, Vancouver
Deeley Exhibition, Vancouver - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1875 Boundary Rd, Vancouver, BC V5M 3Y7, Canada
Ticket Price: 10 USD
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 631 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Showcasing 250 antique and vintage motorbikes over a time period of 120 years, the Deeley Motorcycle Exhibition is one of the few places in Vancouver that no one must miss! The relationship of bikes and riders is iconic no matter what age you look at and to see some of the most rare bikes in the world along with a collection of Classic Harley Davidsons, Zenith bikes, Choppers and racing bikes, is a rare treat for everyone.
Take a tour of the place to know more about the bikes and their history.
Deeley Exhibition Ticket Prices
- Adult (19+): $ 10
- Youth (11-18): $ 5
- Child (0-10): FREE
- Family Rate (2 Adults and 2 Youth): $ 25
- Adults (4-9 people): $ 9
- Adults (10+ people): $ 8
- Youth (4-9 people): $ 4.5
- Youth (10+ people): $ 4
How To reach Deeley Exhibition by Public Transport
- By Bus: NB Boundary Rd FS 2 Ave
- By Skytrain: Gilmore Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Deeley Exhibition, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
Get bikes good deal
Amazing collection of rare, unique and old motorcycles.
As a motorcycle enthusiast I really enjoyed a lot to visit this motorcycle exhibition. Deeley has a very nice collection of vintage motorcycles. My favorite one HD XR750 from On Any Sunday movie. I would like to go back and visit this place soon.
very knowledgeable staff and the bikes are awesome!! it was the highlight of my trip to Vancouver.
We hosted a business event here, the staff were very knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. The venue is very nice, clean, and also professional. This venue far outweighs your standard business event as it is bright and there is the added attraction of the museum.
- Nearby Attractions
- Arc Restaurant
- Brioche Urban Baking & Catering
- Executive Hotel Le Soleil
- Simba's Grill (vancouver)
- Charleson Park
- Main Street Honey Shoppe - Riley
- 338 W Pender St
- Sage Bistro
- Residence Inn Vancouver Downtown
- Tourism Vancouver Visitor Centre
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver