Denman Street, VancouverCurrently Open
- Address: Denman St, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Streets
About Denman Street, Vancouver
Offering a world within itself, the Denman Street has the English Bay beach to the south and the Burrard Inlet to the north. The proximity to the Stanley park is why you find many rental shops here where you can rent a bike. The food pulse of the street is second to no other in the city with everything from Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese to American food that offer a wide variety to choose your menu from. Don’t forget to explore the shops around the street.
Denman Street Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual shops and restaurants vary.
How To reach Denman Street by Public Transport
- By Bus: NB Denman St at Haro St
- Skytrain: Burrard Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Denman Street, Vancouver Reviews
All Questionsdenman street
- Attractions near Denman Street
- Lattimer Gallery
- Granville Island Brewing
- Eagle Spirit Gallery
- Granville Island Public Market
- Museum Of Vancouver
- H.r. Macmillan Planetarium And Gordon Southm Oberservatory
- Charles H Scott Gallery
- Scotiabank Field At Nat Bailey Stadium
- Bloedel Conservatory
- David Lam Park
- Federation Gallery
- Kitsilano Pool