A bustling shopping district with plenty of places to hang out, eateries to try delicious food and art galleries and modern venue that host events, the Vancouver downtown explodes with life all year round. The view of the Burrard Inlet in the north, False Creek in the south and the famous Stanley park located to the west, make it a vibrant place to cater to any mood.
Stop by in downtown to experience the lively pulse of the city and shop till you drop as you explore the boutique stores and malls located here. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Vancouver Itinerary 4 Days.
- Admission prices of individual attractions vary.
- Timings of individual attractions including shops and restaurants vary.
- Recommended time to visit between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- By Bus: NB Granville St NS w Georgia St
- By Skytrain: Vancouver City Centre
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.67% of people who visit Vancouver include Downtown Vancouver in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
47.53% of people start their Downtown Vancouver visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Downtown Vancouver
93.01% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Downtown Vancouver