Edgewater Casino, Vancouver
About Edgewater Casino, Vancouver
Edgewater Casino, Vancouver - Address, Phone Number
Address: 760 Pacific Blvd S, Vancouver, BC V6B 5E7, Canada
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 187 times in trip plans
Casino, Nightlife, Adults
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you are feeling a little lucky, head to the Edgewater Casino to try your hand at some of the best gambling games in the world. The place has 600 slot machines, tables games including roulette, blackjack, poker and craps among others.
Have an indulging dinner at the Vue Bar & Lounge to take a break. The place is perfect to explore the nightlife of the city as you multiply your money and have some fun.
Edgewater Casino Information
- Visit the website for rules and regulations of the place including age criteria.
Edgewater Casino Ticket Prices
- For minimum bet prices of card games and other prices , visit the official website.
Edgewater Casino Opening and Closing Hours
- The Casino is open 24/7
How To reach Edgewater Casino by Public Transport
- By Bus: NB Pat Quinn Way FS Pacific Blvd
- Skytrain: Stadium-Chinatown Station
- Ferry: Plaza of Nations Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Edgewater Casino, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
Clean beautiful designer hotel and casino. Staff is great and food is wonderful. Tried the kimchi burger and pad Thai. Both were excellent, although I wouldn't say the Pad Thai was truly authentic. Architecturally rich and lots look at. A central lounge area is great for meeting with friends.
Very nice casino place and hotel. It is in Downtown Vancouver, connected to BC place. It is very spacious with many restaurant available. They have some slot machines with curve screen, and some machines with very comfortable seats with full back and head rest. The hotel side still has some areas under construction.
Beautiful, clean and spacious. They have a great selection of tables, minimum bets around $15. I went with some friends who play slots, and they were happy with the selection of slots as well.
Was fantastic! Great wide open spaces, with separate gaming floors. The slot and card floor separation is perfect, for the ones who want to relax and play cards, without all the noise, but yet exciting for those who love the slots... “Parq Vancouver” truly is a bright beautiful venue!
I ate at the Asian resturant on the 3rd floor called 1886. It was surprisingly good dumplings and Indian inspired chicken. Very good!
- Nearby Attractions
- Improv Centre
- La Grande Residence Vancouver At The Sutton Place Hotel
- Teahouse In Stanley Park
- Ubc Robson Square
- Flyover Canada
- The Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver Airport
- L'hermitage Vancouver
- La Grande Residence - At The Sutton Place Hotel
- Sea To Sky Gondola Upper Lodge
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver