Events and Festivals in Vancouver
- July to August: July 30 to August 6, Vancouver puts Celebration of Light with a grand fireworks show attracting “competitors” from all over the world, including China and Spain. The festival brings people from all over to enjoy the displays. Other festivals include the Polar.
- All year long: Bear Swim, Vancouver International Film Festival, music festivals and First Nations festivals are organised in Vancouver all year long.
- December: During the Christmas month, the streets of Vancouver get into festive mode. Culinary workshops are held, Chritsmas markets are opened and the whole atmosphere is just vibrant as ever.
Trip plans for Vancouver
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Vancouver
Vancouver Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Vancouver
Save 4%Vancouver Harbor Sunset Dinner Cruise265 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
See Vancouvers waterfront sights while you dine on a sunset dinner cruise. This leisurely cruise takes you past the downtown ...
Save 6%Vancouver City Tour Including Capilano Suspension Bridge335 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs 30 Mins
On this Vancouver tour by comfortable coach, not only will you visit top Vancouver attractions including Stanley Park, Granvi...
Save 7%Whale-Watching Tour from Vancouver184 Reviews
While in Vancouver, don't miss the chance to take a whale-watching tour and spot killer whales, porpoises, seals, eagles and ...
Save 7%Vancouver City Hop-on Hop-off Tour287 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style Trolleys. With your choice of the CITY Route (14 stop...
- Events & Festivals in Surrey
- Events & Festivals in Gibsons
- Events & Festivals in Pitt Meadows
- Events & Festivals in Pender Island
- Events & Festivals in Nanaimo
- Events & Festivals in Abbotsford