False CreekCurrently Open
- Address: False Creek, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Pier, Family And Kids, Ferry
False Creek - Review
False Creek is an inlet in Vancouver and separates the downtown from the rest of the city. The creek’s history dates back 10,000 years with human beings settling here during the melting of the Sumas Glacier. The indigenous people from this region interacted with the Europeans no earlier than the late 18th century!
Today, the creek is a bustling center with a range of things to choose from- canoeing, ferry rides and kayaking covering the 10 marinas while a walk along the waterfront is a favorite evening activity. The surrounding buildings are loved for their eclectic design that add to the skyline of Vancouver.
False Creek Ticket Prices
- For tariff of local ferries, contact a local ferry operator.
False Creek Opening and Closing Hours
- For timings of local ferries, contact a local operator.
How To reach False Creek by Public Transport
- By Bus: EB Pacific Blvd FS Homer St
- By Skytrain: Yaletown-Roundhouse Station
- By Ferry: David Lam Park Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting False Creek
91.04% of people who visit Vancouver include False Creek in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
33.25% of people start their False Creek visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see False Creek
68.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting False Creek
False Creek Map
False Creek Trips
False Creek, Vancouver Reviews
The inlet to false creek ends in a watery cup de sac. A relatively small and scenic marine area that is fun to navigate by foot circumferentially, but it can be crossed by hiring a small boat.
One of the best places to hike.
When you visit Vancouver, British Columbia a walk along side of False Creek is a must. No matter the weather (it rains a lot in the winter months) it will still be a refreshing and beautiful walk. Small water taxis make it a lot of fun to travel back and forth between Granville Island and downtown. There are all kinds of shops and touristy things to enjoy.
Try to come with a bike if you dicide to visit here, but in general you get nice views and a small lake breeze, really relaxing place
Nice spot for outdoor activited. Great scenery and not too crowded.
All QuestionsFalse creek
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station