Five SailsCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Timings: 05:30 pm - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
Five Sails - Review
Five Sails in the Vancouver is a must visit when you are in Vancouver. If you are a first-time visitor, TripHobo’s Vancouver trip planner is your best on-the-go travel guide. With easy to use interface, you can create your trip plans for Vancouver instantly. You are the boss of your trip plan! Important information about Five Sails like contact details, opening-closing timings, location maps, bus stops, metro stations, entry fees is shared on this page.
While using TripHobo’s Vancouver trip planner platform to create your itinerary, you can check best hotels near Five Sails from Booking.com, and private properties from Airbnb and add them to your plan. In case you haven’t finalised on your travel dates, no worries! You can book them later. Map View of the trip planner helps you to understand, plan and customize your route from your accommodation to Five Sails.
While being around Five Sails in Vancouver if you need a local expert or local guide who can provide little more insight about Five Sails, then you can book your guide for Five Sails with TripHobo. You can enjoy Five Sails with ‘Skip the Line Tickets’ or guided tours for Five Sails at very cheap prices and save your time to explore other parts of Vancouver. Pocket friendly Vancouver packages are available with us. For more details check out Vancouver vacation packages. TripHobo’s partnership with top regional brands like Get Your Guide, Viator helps our visitors to book famous tours for Five Sails
For food lovers, you can check and book restaurants near Five Sails for a quick bite. You can check bars, café’s, food trucks, specialty hotels within Vancouver on this page. Read user reviews, ratings, comments and choose the best suitable restaurant for you at a walking distance from Five Sails.
Are you travelling with your own vehicle and need assistance about the route? You will find all the information like parking spaces and gas stations near Five Sails, as well as traffic trends for Vancouver on this page. Dependent on Vancouver’s public transport? Find all the important bus stations and train stations on this page.
Looking for experiences shared by other visitors about Vancouver? Well, you can find them on this page too. User created itineraries for Five Sails give a local insight for top things to do in Vancouver. Wish to plan your own itinerary for Vancouver with TripHobo’s smart trip planner but need help? Do not worry! You can reach out to our travel experts for help.
Do you find this information irrelevant? Or you have noticed any point that needs correction? Well, you can always help TripHobo to improve its information about Five Sails by providing correct inputs. Click on ‘Suggest Link’ and add your comments and inputs. You may add the correct address, contact information, ticket prices and images too! If you have been there, share information about the place so that other travellers like you can have a special experience.
Five Sails Map
Five Sails, Vancouver Reviews
A late night dessert sit. It was delicious, host was genial, and seating was nice. Cons: I was never offered a coffee refill, and the staff were very absent. They didn't seem to have much sense of humour or lightness either. All of them looked stressed; I can only think that goes back to management. For such a lovely venue, I want more before I encourage my friends to join me here again.
Always a treat to visit Five Sails. Great service and great staff. Professional yet family style restaurant that offers amazing views of downtown Vancouver and Canada Place. The food is always spot on. Would of liked if the food was served a tad slower. Had tasting menu and everything was just right. One of the top dining destination in Vancouver.
The entire experience was perfection! The service was first class, the food was amazing (lobster and halibut), and the ocean view of Vancouver was spectacular. I highly recommend this place for any special occasion.
Eventhough they don't have it on the menu, if you're a vegan or vegetarian, don't worry. They have a special menu for you. One of the best beef tartare I've had, even in comparison to the ones in Paris! You won't look out of place with a suit and tie in this place. Amazing views and you won't be disappointed!
- Excellent service - Excellent food - Excellent view - Excellent experience Went there for my birthday celebration and the view from the restaurant is just stunning!! Honestly, I didn't know about this place until now, I'm a little surprised that so few people have tried and reviewed the restaurant. For food, I tasted: 1. Salmon sashimi on thin toast/cracker and butternut squash soup (appetizer, complimentary) 2. Trio of seafood (appetizer,$25) 3. Duck breast ($38) with add-on grilled foie gras ($15). I highly recommend this main course, the combination of flavors is just sensational. 4. Sable fish with shrimps (main, $40). The fish was cooked perfectly, which is rare for most restaurants. Flavor was mild but you really get to taste the freshness of the fish, I would recommend this dish to people that prefer lighter taste. 5. Tiny birthday cake (dessert, complimentary) 6. Cookies and chocolate (dessert, complimentary) With all the complimentary items, I was really glad that I didn't order any dessert, because I was already way too full after this delicious meal. While this restaurant could be a little pricey, I think the experience is worth every bit of the cost, so definitely give it a try!
All QuestionsFive sails
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Cathedral & Chapels
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames