Granville Street MallCurrently Open
- Address: 796 Granville Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-6046857811
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Street Food, Streets
The Granville Street mall is a pedestrian street lined with a number of shops that cater to every budget, taste, mood and style. From high fashion stores to small boutiques that are waiting to be explored, if you love to shop, this is where you should be.
The trolleybus that operates here is a fun way of getting around the city as you carry handful of bags while the number of eateries that line the place, are a welcome break to fill up on some delicious food.
- The pedestrian access is open 24/7 but timings of individual shops vary.
- By Bus: WB Robson St NS Granville St
- By Skytrain: Vancouver City Centre
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.47% of people who visit Vancouver include Granville Street Mall in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50% of people start their Granville Street Mall visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Granville Street Mall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Granville Street Mall