Hadden Park3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1905 Ogden Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1A3, Canada Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Overlooking the English bay adorned with ships, yachts, vessels and cruises that dock at the marina, the Hadden park is a low profile place that offers a serene view of the bay waters. Evening transforms the place into a stunning array of shimmering colours with the water refection the city lights. The place is a dog friendly area and is perfect for a sombre walk during your stay in Vancouver.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hadden Park
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Hadden Park
- By Bus: EB Cornwall Ave FS Cypress St.
- Ferry: Maritime Museum Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hadden Park Address: 1905 Ogden Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1A3, Canada
- Hadden Park Timing: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hadden Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!