Hill's Native Art13 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 165 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1A7, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6046854249
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids
The Hill's Native Art Gallery has some of the most stunning collection of the First National people and artists along with trending home-grown artists. The collection is created by 1200 native artists that belong to every tribe- offering interpretative art from all cultures and stories.
Choose from paintings, wood work, totems, prints, hand-made objects, masks, jewellery, books, clothes and gift items- a wonderful jungle for art lovers. The place makes for a great spot to shop for gifts.
How to Reach Hill's Native Art
- By Bus: WB Water St FS Abbott St
- Skytrain: EB w Cordova St NS Seymour St
- Ferry: Waterfront Stn SeaBus Northbound
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.14% of people who visit Vancouver include Hill's Native Art in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Hill's Native Art visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Hill's Native Art
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hill's Native Art