Holy Rosary Cathedral, VancouverCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 646 Richards St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3A3, Canada
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6046826774
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
About Holy Rosary Cathedral, Vancouver
Oozing charm with French Gothic architecture, the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary preserves the 20th century of Vancouver in its modern generation.
The interiors with a Latina Cross, a nave made from red Scagliola marble, stained glass widows and the main alter- all sum up to offer a memorable sight! The two towers that stand on either side of the church with the sandstone construction, make for an interesting sight even from the outside.
Holy Rosary Cathedral Opening and Closing Hours
- Saturday: 5:10 pm anticipated Mass
- Sunday: 8.00 am, 9:30 am, 11.00 am, 12:30 pm, 5.00 pm, 6:30 pm in Spanish, 8:00 pm
- Monday to Friday: 7:15 am, 8.00 am, 12:10 pm, 5:10 pm
- Saturday: 7:15 am, 8.00 am, 12:10 pm
- Monday to Friday: 7:45 am, 11:45 am, 4:45 pm
- Saturday: 7:45 am, 11:45 am, 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
How To reach Holy Rosary Cathedral by Public Transport
- By Bus: SB Richards St FS Dunsmuir St
- By Skytrain: Granville Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Holy Rosary Cathedral, Vancouver Reviews
Grade 0 - 10 Service or Product: 10 Customer service: 8 Environment: 8 Cleaning: 7 Washroom: 6 Cost: N/A Accept Bitcoins: N/A #RCrecommendsthis It is a very nice place to go with friends and family. Gothic and Beautiful catholic Church, gorgeous architecture. Just go there and take a lot of pictures. God bless you
Historic Gothic architecture and British Columbia Historical Landmark. Over 100 years old. Welcoming to visitors from the world over. Mainly Roman Catholic English Parish. However widely attended Spanish Mass, unique to Vancouver for the Latin speaking community at large. Every Sunday evening at 18:30(6:30PM). Attendees from as far as South America and Europe. Participants mainly are a younger group on the whole than other services celebrated with Latin musicians and singers. Cathedral bulletin website is online with mass hours, confession times, and activities within the parish. Bulletin is updated weekly.
No matter how tall all the buildings get, this Cathedral will always be on the highest point of downtown Vancouver! Praise God! ;)
Serene, quiet and peaceful. I appreciate that I can go without anyone forcing conversation or literature on me.
Beautiful church prayerful atmosphere. I found it a great experience