Holy Rosary Cathedral, Vancouver
About Holy Rosary Cathedral, Vancouver
Holy Rosary Cathedral, Vancouver - Address, Phone Number
Address: 646 Richards St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3A3, Canada
Time Required: 00:20 Mins
Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Oozing charm with French Gothic architecture, the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary preserves the 20th century of Vancouver in its modern generation.
The interiors with a Latina Cross, a nave made from red Scagliola marble, stained glass widows and the main alter- all sum up to offer a memorable sight! The two towers that stand on either side of the church with the sandstone construction, make for an interesting sight even from the outside.
Holy Rosary Cathedral Opening and Closing Hours
- Saturday: 5:10 pm anticipated Mass
- Sunday: 8.00 am, 9:30 am, 11.00 am, 12:30 pm, 5.00 pm, 6:30 pm in Spanish, 8:00 pm
- Monday to Friday: 7:15 am, 8.00 am, 12:10 pm, 5:10 pm
- Saturday: 7:15 am, 8.00 am, 12:10 pm
- Monday to Friday: 7:45 am, 11:45 am, 4:45 pm
- Saturday: 7:45 am, 11:45 am, 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
How To reach Holy Rosary Cathedral by Public Transport
- By Bus: SB Richards St FS Dunsmuir St
- By Skytrain: Granville Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Holy Rosary Cathedral, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
Beautiful Roman Catholic Church. They also do mass in Spanish at 6:30 on Sundays! It's a pretty sight and very peaceful. The community is also very welcoming.
What a beautiful church and easy to get there closer to Granville Skytrain Station
Very solemn, Ionic and historically preserved church, I love the stained glass windows
Beautiful sacred place, small but beautiful, colorful windows with blessed teams.
It's a beautiful church, I love let building but I don't like the way they give the mass.
- Nearby Attractions
- Lost Lagoon
- Sandman Signature Hotel & Resort Vancouver Airport
- Vancouver Public Library
- James Bay
- The Junction
- Granville Island Hotel
- Costco Wholesale
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver