Jimi Hendrix ShrineCurrently Closed
- Address: 432 Homer St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2V5, Canada
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6046880112
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
About Jimi Hendrix Shrine, Vancouver
Formerly known as Vie’s Chicken and Steak House where locals would stop by for a meal, the Jimi Hendrix Shrine is the place where Vie’s grandmother would cook for people who would come to hear famous musicians including Nat King Cole and Louise Armstrong.
Jimi Hendrix served the people who came here along with his cousins who were working for a minimal salary. Much later, he would come to Granville and perform on the streets. It is believed that he lived in this very building and practiced guitar for hours at a stretch. Today, the place pays tribute to one of the most loved music personalities in the world and includes old photos and memorabilia. Stop by at the shrine to feel the history and story of the place.
Jimi Hendrix Shrine Information
- You can also contact on +1 778 938 0641
Jimi Hendrix Shrine Ticket Prices
- Admission to the place is Free but donations are accepted.
How To reach Jimi Hendrix Shrine by Public Transport
- By Bus: NB Homer St FS w Pender St.
- Skytrain: Waterfront Station Canada Line
- Ferry: Waterfront Stn SeaBus Northbound
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jimi Hendrix Shrine
0.38% of people who visit Vancouver include Jimi Hendrix Shrine in their plan
58.06% of people start their Jimi Hendrix Shrine visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Jimi Hendrix Shrine
64.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jimi Hendrix Shrine
Jimi Hendrix Shrine Map
Jimi Hendrix Shrine Trips
25 Views32 Days 31 Nights32 Day Trip to Vancouver, Frankfurt from New PlymoBy: Guest UserCity: Frankfurt, Vancouver
Jimi Hendrix Shrine, Vancouver Reviews
place itself is kinda eh, but the guy running it is really interesting
Don't even bother.
Rubbish nothing to see here
Totally cool only open in the summer months.
Cool very cool man
All QuestionsJimi hendrix shrine
- Quad City Chin Baptist Church
- Community Outreach Chr-God In
- St Mary's Catholic Church
- Murphy's Self Storage
- Golden Day Wildlife Gallery
- McNeal's Field
- I & M Rail Link
- Forget-me-not Lakes (Wyoming)
- Harris, Prentiss W
- Grace Baptist Church
- Industrial Surplus
- Graphix One
- St Paul's United Church Of Christ
- Sullivan Baptist Church
- Griffin David