John Hendry ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 3300 Victoria Dr, Vancouver, BC V5N 4M4, Canada Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6048737000
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Lake
John Hendry is known to frame an important time in the lumber industry during the late 19th century. Today, the park dedicated to him is a peaceful recreational place along with the tranquil lake. The park makes for a great place to unpack a picnic basket and simply soak-in the view all around. The natural pathways that meander around trees are charming to explore while the view of the lake is the soul of the place.
John Hendry Park Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
Entrance Ticket Details For John Hendry Park
- Admission to the place is Free.
How to Reach John Hendry Park
- By Bus: SB Nanaimo St FS E 17 Ave.
- Skytrain: Commercial - Broadway Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
- John Hendry Park Address: 3300 Victoria Dr, Vancouver, BC V5N 4M4, Canada
- John Hendry Park Contact Number: +1-6048737000
- John Hendry Park Timing: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit John Hendry Park: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.31% of people who visit Vancouver include John Hendry Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.5% of people start their John Hendry Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see John Hendry Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting John Hendry Park
People normally club together Deeley Exhibition and Samson V Museum while planning their visit to John Hendry Park.