John Hendry ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 3300 Victoria Dr, Vancouver, BC V5N 4M4, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-6048737000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Lake
John Hendry Park - Review
John Hendry is known to frame an important time in the lumber industry during the late 19th century. Today, the park dedicated to him is a peaceful recreational place along with the tranquil lake. The park makes for a great place to unpack a picnic basket and simply soak-in the view all around. The natural pathways that meander around trees are charming to explore while the view of the lake is the soul of the place.
John Hendry Park Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
John Hendry Park Ticket Prices
- Admission to the place is Free.
How To reach John Hendry Park by Public Transport
- By Bus: SB Nanaimo St FS E 17 Ave.
- Skytrain: Commercial - Broadway Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting John Hendry Park
1.92% of people who visit Vancouver include John Hendry Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
63.06% of people start their John Hendry Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see John Hendry Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting John Hendry Park
John Hendry Park Map
John Hendry Park Trips
John Hendry Park, Vancouver Reviews
All QuestionsJohn hendry park
- St Stephen R C Church
- Holy Redeemer R C Church
- Elim Pentecostal Family Church
- Clydebank Library
- Dalmuir Illuminations
- Clydebank Methodist Church
- Yoker Railway Station
- A Walking Tour Of Clydebank - Day Tours
- The 543 Club
- Empire Clydebank
- St Joseph's R C Church, Faifley Rd, Clydebank
- Moniques Live Fish Foods Aquarium, Pond & Reptile Supplies
- Titan Crane Clydebank
- Clydebank Station