Kitsilano BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Kitsilano Beach, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Kitsilano Beach - Review
Overlooking the gorgeous Burrard Inlet, the Kitsilano Beach is a lively place with people playing volleyball, soaking the sun and walking their dogs. Many boats are available here for sailing and with the view of the distant yachts and the city’s skyline, the beach makes for a great place to click pictures.
Take a walk here in the evenings to see the stunning sunsets that embrace the whole beach with its warm colours.
Kitsilano Beach Information
- Carry bottled drinking water.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
How To reach Kitsilano Beach by Public Transport
- By Bus: EB Cornwall Ave FS Yew St
- By Ferry: Maritime Museum Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kitsilano Beach
65.05% of people who visit Vancouver include Kitsilano Beach in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
30.92% of people start their Kitsilano Beach visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kitsilano Beach
92.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kitsilano Beach
Kitsilano Beach Map
Kitsilano Beach Trips
Kitsilano Beach, Vancouver Reviews
Got here just at sunset. The view was amazing as the colors reflected off the water. There are change rooms close to the beach making it convenient for having the kids change their clothes before heading home. There is a rubber matt to walk on and sit on for those who wish to avoid the sand. It can get pretty busy by the looks of the number of people that were there. It is great place to bring the whole family.
Kits beach is my least favourite beach in Vancouver. The sand is rocky (used to be filled with butts, but maybe this has changed with park bylaws). The noise pollution from vapid teenagers is brutal. A walk here in winter is nice though.
Beautiful beach and great area, but a bit too busy for my liking and a lot of pretentious people hang out here. A pricy area too (for food/drinks). Parking is hard to find so best to transit and save yourself the time it takes to find a nearby parking spot.
Lovely beach for the summertime. Nothing extraordinary, but there is a nice playground and a really beautiful pool. Lots of grass for people who like to set up blankets for a barbecue or a picnic, and nice willow trees for shade in the summer. You can practically spend the whole day in kitsilano beach, as there are also food places nearby. If you live somewhere in greater Vancouver, definitely give this beach a go!
Beautiful and very large area. Sometimes too busy for my liking.
All QuestionsKitsilano beach
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal