Kitsilano Pool78 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2305 Cornwall Ave, Vancouver, BC V6K 1B6, Canada
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6047310011
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Swimming Pool
The Kitsilano Pool is the only saltwater swimming pool in Vancouver and offers a warm pool along with a sauna and a whirlpool. There are 3 slides at the pool and many cafes around that are perfect to grab a bite after a rejuvenating time in the water.
The pool is an extension of Kitsilano Beach (one of Vancouver's most popular beaches) and is 3 times longer than a standard Olympic pool- yet another reason that makes this place an absolute must-see during your stay in the city!
Kitsilano Pool Travel Tips
- Carry a change of clothes, towel and swimming costume.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kitsilano Pool
Single Visit Admission Fees:
- Adult (19-64 years): $5.86; 19-54 years at Britannia Pool
- Youth (13-18 years): $4.19
- Child (3-12 years): $2.95; 6-12 years at Britannia Pool
- Preschooler (0-2 years): Free; 0-5 years at Britannia Pool -must be accompanied by an adult.
- Senior (65+ years): $4.19; 55+ years at Britannia Pool
- Family: $ 2.95 per person; Minimum 2 people- Valid for 1-2 adults of same household and their.
- Children (3-12 years) or youth (13-18 years)
Group Prices of 10 or More:
- Adult (19-64 years): $4.40 per person; 19-54 years at Britannia Pool
- Youth (13-18 years) : $3.14 per person
- Child (3-12 years): $2.21 per person; 6-12 years at Britannia Pool
- Senior (65+ years): $3.14 per person
Maple Grove Fees:
- Adult (19-64 years): $2.50
- Child and youth (3-18 years): $1.50
- Preschooler (0-2 years): Free
- Senior (65+ years): $1.50
Whirlpool and Sauna Fees:
- Adult (19-64 years): $2.95 for 19-54 years at Britannia Pool
- Senior (65+ years): $2.05 for 55+ years at Britannia Pool
For other prices visit the official website.
How to Reach Kitsilano Pool
- By Bus: EB Cornwall Ave FS Vine St
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.02% of people who visit Vancouver include Kitsilano Pool in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
42.86% of people start their Kitsilano Pool visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kitsilano Pool
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kitsilano Pool