Kitsilano Pool, Vancouver
About Kitsilano Pool, Vancouver
Kitsilano Pool, Vancouver - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 2305 Cornwall Ave, Vancouver, BC V6K 1B6, Canada
Ticket Price: 6 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
Added 1.3K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Swimming Pool
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Kitsilano Pool is the only saltwater swimming pool in Vancouver and offers a warm pool along with a sauna and a whirlpool. There are 3 slides at the pool and many cafes around that are perfect to grab a bite after a rejuvenating time in the water.
The pool is an extension of Kitsilano Beach (one of Vancouver's most popular beaches) and is 3 times longer than a standard Olympic pool- yet another reason that makes this place an absolute must-see during your stay in the city!
Kitsilano Pool Information
- Carry a change of clothes, towel and swimming costume.
Kitsilano Pool Ticket Prices
Single Visit Admission Fees:
- Adult (19-64 years): $5.86; 19-54 years at Britannia Pool
- Youth (13-18 years): $4.19
- Child (3-12 years): $2.95; 6-12 years at Britannia Pool
- Preschooler (0-2 years): Free; 0-5 years at Britannia Pool -must be accompanied by an adult.
- Senior (65+ years): $4.19; 55+ years at Britannia Pool
- Family: $ 2.95 per person; Minimum 2 people- Valid for 1-2 adults of same household and their.
- Children (3-12 years) or youth (13-18 years)
Group Prices of 10 or More:
- Adult (19-64 years): $4.40 per person; 19-54 years at Britannia Pool
- Youth (13-18 years) : $3.14 per person
- Child (3-12 years): $2.21 per person; 6-12 years at Britannia Pool
- Senior (65+ years): $3.14 per person
Maple Grove Fees:
- Adult (19-64 years): $2.50
- Child and youth (3-18 years): $1.50
- Preschooler (0-2 years): Free
- Senior (65+ years): $1.50
Whirlpool and Sauna Fees:
- Adult (19-64 years): $2.95 for 19-54 years at Britannia Pool
- Senior (65+ years): $2.05 for 55+ years at Britannia Pool
For other prices visit the official website.
How To reach Kitsilano Pool by Public Transport
- By Bus: EB Cornwall Ave FS Vine St
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kitsilano Pool, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
Absolutely amazing place. This year enjoyed it with my little one. Good price. Monthly pass is also available if you want to visit it on the regular basis.
Just love this place, with the view over the ocean and the mountains. Obviously it's more quiet during the week days. If you want to swim at your own rythm, avoid the 2 lines that are closer to the ocean.
Large and clean pool. No smell of bleach which is nice. Went on a Tuesday afternoon so wasn't too busy. Very reasonable admission fee. Kids friendly.
One of the best swimming pools in North America for the views, the length: 137m or something like 150 yards long. Heated water, salty at the start of the season as they fill-up with sea water, then less and less as they top it up with fresh water. Great place to people watch on sunny days too. Fantastic place, a must see!
Great outdoor pool! The pool is huge with ample space for lane swimming, gradual entry for kids, a small splash park and beautiful view of the city and mountains. The pool is clean and change rooms are available and well kept.
- Nearby Attractions
- Mount Seymour
- Harbour Centre
- Stanley Park Drive
- Vancouver Island
- Lynn Valley
- Deep Cove
- 1601 Bayshore Dr
- Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre
- Cambie Street Bridge
- 8120 General Currie Rd
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver