Kitsilano PoolCurrently Closed
- Address: 2305 Cornwall Ave, Vancouver, BC V6K 1B6, Canada
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6047310011
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Swimming Pool
Kitsilano Pool - Review
The Kitsilano Pool is the only saltwater swimming pool in Vancouver and offers a warm pool along with a sauna and a whirlpool. There are 3 slides at the pool and many cafes around that are perfect to grab a bite after a rejuvenating time in the water.
The pool is an extension of Kitsilano Beach (one of Vancouver's most popular beaches) and is 3 times longer than a standard Olympic pool- yet another reason that makes this place an absolute must-see during your stay in the city!
Kitsilano Pool Information
- Carry a change of clothes, towel and swimming costume.
Kitsilano Pool Ticket Prices
Single Visit Admission Fees:
- Adult (19-64 years): $5.86; 19-54 years at Britannia Pool
- Youth (13-18 years): $4.19
- Child (3-12 years): $2.95; 6-12 years at Britannia Pool
- Preschooler (0-2 years): Free; 0-5 years at Britannia Pool -must be accompanied by an adult.
- Senior (65+ years): $4.19; 55+ years at Britannia Pool
- Family: $ 2.95 per person; Minimum 2 people- Valid for 1-2 adults of same household and their.
- Children (3-12 years) or youth (13-18 years)
Group Prices of 10 or More:
- Adult (19-64 years): $4.40 per person; 19-54 years at Britannia Pool
- Youth (13-18 years) : $3.14 per person
- Child (3-12 years): $2.21 per person; 6-12 years at Britannia Pool
- Senior (65+ years): $3.14 per person
Maple Grove Fees:
- Adult (19-64 years): $2.50
- Child and youth (3-18 years): $1.50
- Preschooler (0-2 years): Free
- Senior (65+ years): $1.50
Whirlpool and Sauna Fees:
- Adult (19-64 years): $2.95 for 19-54 years at Britannia Pool
- Senior (65+ years): $2.05 for 55+ years at Britannia Pool
For other prices visit the official website.
How To reach Kitsilano Pool by Public Transport
- By Bus: EB Cornwall Ave FS Vine St
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kitsilano Pool
4.06% of people who visit Vancouver include Kitsilano Pool in their plan
34.44% of people start their Kitsilano Pool visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kitsilano Pool
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kitsilano Pool
Kitsilano Pool Map
Kitsilano Pool Trips
4 Views23 Days 22 Nights23 Day Trip to Toronto, Vancouver, Whistler from LBy: M RCity: Toronto, Vancouver, Whistler
1 View22 Days 21 Nights22 Day Trip to Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, KingsBy: Guest UserCity: Toronto, Kingston, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg
Kitsilano Pool, Vancouver Reviews
Loved this pool! Great for families, there were plenty of changing room and bathroom facilities. The swallow portion of the pool was extensive. Even with multiple families using the shallow portion of the pool, you still felt like you had so much space to swim and splash around and have fun! Staff was friendly and the pool and facilities were clean. This was a salt water heated pool. We went on a mild weather day and the pool was really very enjoyable! I highly recommend this pool to all those who love water and fun. It has a beautiful view.
Great salt water pool. Gets crowded so best to plan when you go. 7am swims during the week can be sublime! Sunshine and ocean... Wonderful setting. Bring a quarter to use the lockers!
My favourite thing about Vancouver and my favourite example of tax dollars in action! It’s a phenomenal public facility. Don’t be intimidated by the size if you’re not a confident swimmer. There’s plenty of open space for splashing about. If you’re an endurance swimmer the 137m length is so good for training. Catch a sunrise in the morning when catching a breath at the end of a length - or a sunset bouncing off the glass of the skyline. It’s magnificent.
Best outdoor pool in the city hands down. The views, the pool itself with its 150yd length is awesome. The dressing rooms could use an upgrade, but overall it's a great place.
Very busy. Wish there were more comfortable spots (other than bare concrete) to lay out a towel. Maybe a few more deck chairs?? Other than that, a nice big pool and facility.
All QuestionsKitsilano pool
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows