Kitsilano Pool, VancouverCurrently Open
- Address: 2305 Cornwall Ave, Vancouver, BC V6K 1B6, Canada
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6047310011
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Swimming Pool
About Kitsilano Pool, Vancouver
The Kitsilano Pool is the only saltwater swimming pool in Vancouver and offers a warm pool along with a sauna and a whirlpool. There are 3 slides at the pool and many cafes around that are perfect to grab a bite after a rejuvenating time in the water.
The pool is an extension of Kitsilano Beach (one of Vancouver's most popular beaches) and is 3 times longer than a standard Olympic pool- yet another reason that makes this place an absolute must-see during your stay in the city!
Kitsilano Pool Information
- Carry a change of clothes, towel and swimming costume.
Kitsilano Pool Ticket Prices
Single Visit Admission Fees:
- Adult (19-64 years): $5.86; 19-54 years at Britannia Pool
- Youth (13-18 years): $4.19
- Child (3-12 years): $2.95; 6-12 years at Britannia Pool
- Preschooler (0-2 years): Free; 0-5 years at Britannia Pool -must be accompanied by an adult.
- Senior (65+ years): $4.19; 55+ years at Britannia Pool
- Family: $ 2.95 per person; Minimum 2 people- Valid for 1-2 adults of same household and their.
- Children (3-12 years) or youth (13-18 years)
Group Prices of 10 or More:
- Adult (19-64 years): $4.40 per person; 19-54 years at Britannia Pool
- Youth (13-18 years) : $3.14 per person
- Child (3-12 years): $2.21 per person; 6-12 years at Britannia Pool
- Senior (65+ years): $3.14 per person
Maple Grove Fees:
- Adult (19-64 years): $2.50
- Child and youth (3-18 years): $1.50
- Preschooler (0-2 years): Free
- Senior (65+ years): $1.50
Whirlpool and Sauna Fees:
- Adult (19-64 years): $2.95 for 19-54 years at Britannia Pool
- Senior (65+ years): $2.05 for 55+ years at Britannia Pool
For other prices visit the official website.
How To reach Kitsilano Pool by Public Transport
- By Bus: EB Cornwall Ave FS Vine St
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kitsilano Pool, Vancouver Reviews
The pool is great but the change facility is much to be desired. Really needs a renovation. Paint off the walls and dirty worn change benches.
Absolutely amazing place. This year enjoyed it with my little one. Good price. Monthly pass is also available if you want to visit it on the regular basis.
Just love this place, with the view over the ocean and the mountains. Obviously it's more quiet during the week days. If you want to swim at your own rythm, avoid the 2 lines that are closer to the ocean.
One of the best swimming pools in North America for the views, the length: 137m or something like 150 yards long. Heated water, salty at the start of the season as they fill-up with sea water, then less and less as they top it up with fresh water. Great place to people watch on sunny days too. Fantastic place, a must see!
Large and clean pool. No smell of bleach which is nice. Went on a Tuesday afternoon so wasn't too busy. Very reasonable admission fee. Kids friendly.