Locarno Beach5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Locarno Beach, Vancouver, BC, Canada Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
Overlooking the English Bay, the Locarno Beach lies on the North-western Marine drive and is a sandy beach with evergreen trees lining it. The view of the city from the beach shows the city’s rising modern skyscrapers that light up after dark to offer a charming sight while during the day, the beach is perfect for sun soaking.
Do take a walk along the marine drive to see the view of the gorgeous Burrard Inlet.
Locarno Beach Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water.
- Wearing sunscreen will help.
Entrance Ticket Details For Locarno Beach
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Locarno Beach
- By Bus: WB NW Marine Dr FS Sasamat St
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Locarno Beach Address: Locarno Beach, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Locarno Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Locarno Beach: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.06% of people who visit Vancouver include Locarno Beach in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
95% of people start their Locarno Beach visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Locarno Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Locarno Beach
People normally club together Spanish Banks and Ubc Botanical Garden And Centre For Plant Research while planning their visit to Locarno Beach.
People also prefer to start their day with Locarno Beach.