Lost Lagoon Nature House, Vancouver
About Lost Lagoon Nature House, Vancouver
Lost Lagoon Nature House, Vancouver - Address, Phone Number
Address: 712, lost lagoon path, Vancouver, BC V6G 2S1, Canada
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 290 times in trip plans
Park, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Lost Lagoon Nature House offers lush views of the Stanley Park, a fountain with swans. The place is one of the popular haunt for bird watchers and is perfect for a picnic with family and friends. The place is pleasant to walk around even during winters while autumn is quiet a sight with all the leaves turning a shade of orange. Rent a bike to ride around the place and explore the nearby Stanley Park.
Lost Lagoon Nature House Ticket Prices
- Admission to the place is Free.
How To reach Lost Lagoon Nature House by Public Transport
- By Bus: EB w Georgia St NS Gilford St
- Skytrain: Burrard Station, (2 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lost Lagoon Nature House, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
An interesting stopping point especially if you are walking with kids, and I hope you will have the opportunity to see what I have seen with their binoculars, that is to say a beautiful couple of eagles atop a tree!
Taking time to find out the place.
Could get some information of the lagoon
Great stopping point for walks around Lost Lagoon. Always someone to chat when it's open, free drinks for your pet and an educational corner for kids and grown-ups alike.
Nice hiking around here,
- Nearby Attractions
- Enterprise Rent-a-car
- Burrard Civic Marina
- City Centre Motor Hotel
- Silvercity Riverport Cinemas
- Kingston Hotel Bed & Breakfast
- Aquabus To Granville
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
- Hotel Blu & Residences Vancouver
- Spokes Bicycle Rentals
- Kranky Cafe
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver