Lost Lagoon Nature House16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 712, lost lagoon path, Vancouver, BC V6G 2S1, Canada
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6042578544
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
The Lost Lagoon Nature House offers lush views of the Stanley Park, a fountain with swans. The place is one of the popular haunt for bird watchers and is perfect for a picnic with family and friends. The place is pleasant to walk around even during winters while autumn is quiet a sight with all the leaves turning a shade of orange. Rent a bike to ride around the place and explore the nearby Stanley Park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lost Lagoon Nature House
- Admission to the place is Free.
How to Reach Lost Lagoon Nature House
- By Bus: EB w Georgia St NS Gilford St
- Skytrain: Burrard Station, (2 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.18% of people who visit Vancouver include Lost Lagoon Nature House in their plan
95% of people start their Lost Lagoon Nature House visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lost Lagoon Nature House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lost Lagoon Nature House