Maple Tree Square, Vancouver
About Maple Tree Square, Vancouver
Maple Tree Square, Vancouver - Address
Address: Maple Tree Square, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 132 times in trip plans
Square, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Literally marking the place where Vancouver was born, the Maple Tree Square was where Jack Deighton's first bar ‘Gassy’ was opened. The place was also where the first ever council meeting was held under a maple tree. The area surrounding the place came to be known as ‘Gastown’ where old buildings still grace the skyline.
Toady, the square is surrounded by many restaurants and shops that are perfect to explore the modern city amidst its old-world setting.
Maple Tree Square Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual shops and eateries vary.
How To reach Maple Tree Square by Public Transport
- By Bus: WB Powell St FS Columbia St.
- Skytrain: EB w Cordova St NS Seymour St
- Ferry: Waterfront Stn SeaBus Northbound
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Maple Tree Square, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Doolins Irish Pub
- Earls Restaurant
- Cafe Medina
- St Regis Hotel
- Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver
- 13745 91a Ave
- English Bay Beach Park
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver