Olympic Village31 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Vancouver, BC, Canada Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Station
Built for the Winter Olympics in 2010, the Olympic Village is located on the shore of False Creek. During the prestigious Olympics, the place accommodated around 3000 people and today, it marks an important progress in urban Vancouver. The buildings are made using breakthrough technology and are energy efficient with solar technology being the backbone of its needs.
Take a walk around to see the modern buildings and to explore the nearby shops and eateries.
Olympic Village Hours
- Timings of individual shops and eateries vary.
How to Reach Olympic Village
- By Bus: WB w 2 Ave FS Cambie St.
- Skytrain: Olympic Village
- Ferry: Stamp's Landing Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Olympic Village Address: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Olympic Village Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Olympic Village: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.37% of people who visit Vancouver include Olympic Village in their plan
66.67% of people start their Olympic Village visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Olympic Village
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Olympic Village
People normally also visit Brockton Point Lighthouse while planning their trip to Olympic Village.
People also prefer to start their day with Olympic Village.