Orpheum Theatre Vancouver is largest and wonderful theatre in Canada located at 884 Granville Street. The social center of the theatre scene, it is a place worth visiting in the city. The best way to view the theatre is to go for a show or a spectacle and with it being a lively performance venue it wouldn’t be too difficult to find one that suits you.
The rustic, historic theatre has been the pride of Vancouver since 1927 and the brief closure in the interim never harmed its popularity. While the exterior is impressive the interior is simply spectacular and gives off a very old timey vibe even today. Orpheum Theatre capacity is nearly around 3000 seats.
Do not miss a chance to see a concert here as the acoustics are said to be really good. Even if you don’t intend to do all that it makes sense to see this Natural Historic Site from the outside at least.
Orpheum Theatre Travel Tips
- Do visit this place for a show.
- Ticket prices for the shows vary.
- If you reach late for a show, you will not be seated till intermission.
- Closing time depends on the opening of the show.
- Taking photographs or videography is not allowed unless authorized by the promoter or producer.
- Orpheum theatre vancouver ticket price is different as per the events.
Orpheum Theatre Hours
- Everyday: 9 am – 4:30 pm
- Box office open 1 hour before the performance.
How to Reach Orpheum Theatre
- Vancouver City Centre Stn. Northbound (Train)
- Nearby bus station: SB Granville St FS Robson St
- Shuraku Restaurant
- Khai Thai Cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.83% of people who visit Vancouver include Orpheum Theatre in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
26.09% of people start their Orpheum Theatre visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Orpheum Theatre
76.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Orpheum Theatre
People normally club together Ubc Botanical Garden And Centre For Plant Research and Commercial Drive while planning their visit to Orpheum Theatre.
Orpheum Theatre Reviews & Ratings
Is there any chance that there would be a production at the Orpheum Theatre on Sunday, September 29?Answer Report Abuse
I do not think there is, but it would be better to call the theater authorities on 604-665-3035 to confirm.Report Abuse