Prospect Point, Vancouver
About Prospect Point, Vancouver
Prospect Point, Vancouver - Address
Address: Prospect Point Lighthouse , Vancouver, Canada
Time Required: 00:40 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 357 times in trip plans
Light House, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Prospect Point Lighthouse is located near the Lions Gate Bridge, dating back to the 1940’s. A hidden gem for tourists, the place offers a magnificent view of Burrard Inlet and is surrounded by beautiful flower beds. Walk long the waterfront or simply have a pampering picnic here as you soak in the view, the fresh air and the beauty all around.
Visit the place when you explore the Stanley Park.
Prospect Point Information
- Entry inside the lighthouse is prohibited.
Prospect Point Ticket Prices
Prospect Point Café hours:
- Open daily: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
How To reach Prospect Point by Public Transport
- By Bus: Stanley Park Loop
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Prospect Point, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- 1111 Burnaby St
- Clownin Around Magic Shop
- The Keefer Bar
- Bentall Mall
- Jinya Ramen Westside
- Toronto Pictures
- Waterfront Stn West Unload Only
- The Listel Hotel
- Powell Street Craft Brewery
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver