Prospect PointCurrently Open
- Address: Prospect Point Lighthouse , Vancouver, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Light House, Family And Kids
Prospect Point - Review
The Prospect Point Lighthouse is located near the Lions Gate Bridge, dating back to the 1940’s. A hidden gem for tourists, the place offers a magnificent view of Burrard Inlet and is surrounded by beautiful flower beds. Walk long the waterfront or simply have a pampering picnic here as you soak in the view, the fresh air and the beauty all around.
Visit the place when you explore the Stanley Park.
Prospect Point Information
- Entry inside the lighthouse is prohibited.
Prospect Point Ticket Prices
Prospect Point Café hours:
- Open daily: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
How To reach Prospect Point by Public Transport
- By Bus: Stanley Park Loop
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Prospect Point
1.39% of people who visit Vancouver include Prospect Point in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
36.25% of people start their Prospect Point visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Prospect Point
85.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prospect Point
Prospect Point Map
Prospect Point Trips
25 Views32 Days 31 Nights32 Day Trip to Vancouver, Frankfurt from New PlymoBy: Guest UserCity: Frankfurt, Vancouver
Prospect Point, Vancouver Reviews
All QuestionsProspect point
- Clydach Library
- Inco Sports Pavillion
- British Waterways
- Maes Gwyn Trout Farm & Fishery
- Mond Valley Golf Club
- Clydach Church
- Wethertex Protective Coatings
- Bethel Evangelical Church
- Clydach Methodist Church
- Libanus Evangelical Church
- St Johns Church
- St Benedicts Catholic Church
- Clydach Market
- The Mond Hall