Prospect PointCurrently Open
- Address: Prospect Point Lighthouse , Vancouver, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Light House, Family And Kids
The Prospect Point Lighthouse is located near the Lions Gate Bridge, dating back to the 1940’s. A hidden gem for tourists, the place offers a magnificent view of Burrard Inlet and is surrounded by beautiful flower beds. Walk long the waterfront or simply have a pampering picnic here as you soak in the view, the fresh air and the beauty all around.
Visit the place when you explore the Stanley Park.
- Entry inside the lighthouse is prohibited.
Prospect Point Café hours:
- Open daily: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- By Bus: Stanley Park Loop
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle/Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.33% of people who visit Vancouver include Prospect Point in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
40% of people start their Prospect Point visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Prospect Point
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prospect Point