Rogers Arena, Vancouver
About Rogers Arena, Vancouver
Rogers Arena, Vancouver - Address, Phone Number
Address: 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver, BC V6B 6G1, Canada
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Added 5.5K times in trip plans
Sport, Arena, Family And Kids, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The very place where the Canadian’s Men’s and Women’s hockey team won an iconic game at the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games, the Rogers Arena is a larger-than-life, ultra modern sports venue and one of the premium sites in the country for hosting games and events. The arena is home to Vancouver Canucks- the home team of the city.
Take a tour of the place to experience the “cathedral of hockey”, see the locker and dressing rooms along with the fabulous memorabilia of the Vancouver Canucks.
Rogers Arena Ticket Prices
Tour Rates (Individuals):
- Adults: $12.00
- Seniors (60+) and students: $8.00
- Youth (4-12 years old): $6.00
- Children under four: no charge
- Family of four (Two adults and two children under 12): $30.00
- A group discount is available for groups of 15 or more, at a rate of $6.00 per person.
For prices of trending events, visit the official website.
Rogers Arena Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time to visit between: 10:30 am – 01:30 pm
General Inquiery Hours:
- Monday-Friday 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Tours are offered on the following days:
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays – 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 01:30 pm.
- Sundays – 12:00 pm, 01:30 pm, and 03:00 pm.
- For timings of trending events, visit the official website.
How To reach Rogers Arena by Public Transport
- By Bus: WB Expo Blvd FS Abbott St
- By Skytrain: Stadium-Chinatown Station
- By Ferry: Plaza of Nations Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Rogers Arena, Vancouver Reviews - Write a Review
Have to give it 5 stars for this visit. Getting into the arena was easy and painless. The staff at every stage were helpful and courteous. The only thing I could hope for would be food prices to magically be lower! All in all a great evening at the hockey game.
Good venue, very well organized. We were able to move through the crowd without much trouble and the facilities were all in perfect shape. Very clean, and the seats were decently comfortable. The biggest discomfort was the railings in front of the seats and how people would lean over.
My friend and I recently attended a concert here, and though our experience started off on a poor note we were incredibly impressed with the effectiveness of their security. Our seats were next to an intoxicated man who promptly began acting incredibly inappropriately towards my friend and I. After complaining to security, the man was spoken to and my friend and I were moved to new (and better!) seats. Really appreciate them taking our concerns seriously. It makes me think a lot more of this place as a concert venue.
Best place to work! The canucks sports and entertainment team is so amazing! They put their fans at the top of their priority and always make sure the working environment is both professional and FUN!! Love this place!
One of the top sporting arena’s. Concessions pretty solid. Great sight lines. Well organized. Pretty sick sounds during concerts.
- Nearby Attractions
- Flyover Canada
- The Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver Airport
- L'hermitage Vancouver
- La Grande Residence - At The Sutton Place Hotel
- Sea To Sky Gondola Upper Lodge
- Ubc Faculty Of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown
- Kintaro Ramen
- Fritz European Fry House
- Vancouver Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 48 Hours in Vancouver
- What to See in 72 Hours in Vancouver
- How to Spend 5 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 6 Days in Vancouver
- How to Spend 7 Days in Vancouver