- Address: 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver, BC V6B 6G1, Canada
- Phone: +1-6048997400
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Arena, Family And Kids, Games
About Rogers Arena, Vancouver
The very place where the Canadian’s Men’s and Women’s hockey team won an iconic game at the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games, the Rogers Arena is a larger-than-life, ultra modern sports venue and one of the premium sites in the country for hosting games and events. The arena is home to Vancouver Canucks- the home team of the city.
Take a tour of the place to experience the “cathedral of hockey”, see the locker and dressing rooms along with the fabulous memorabilia of the Vancouver Canucks.
Rogers Arena Ticket Prices
Tour Rates (Individuals):
- Adults: $12.00
- Seniors (60+) and students: $8.00
- Youth (4-12 years old): $6.00
- Children under four: no charge
- Family of four (Two adults and two children under 12): $30.00
- A group discount is available for groups of 15 or more, at a rate of $6.00 per person.
For prices of trending events, visit the official website.
Rogers Arena Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time to visit between: 10:30 am – 01:30 pm
General Inquiery Hours:
- Monday-Friday 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Tours are offered on the following days:
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays – 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 01:30 pm.
- Sundays – 12:00 pm, 01:30 pm, and 03:00 pm.
- For timings of trending events, visit the official website.
How To reach Rogers Arena by Public Transport
- By Bus: WB Expo Blvd FS Abbott St
- By Skytrain: Stadium-Chinatown Station
- By Ferry: Plaza of Nations Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rogers Arena
14.46% of people who visit Vancouver include Rogers Arena in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
31.07% of people start their Rogers Arena visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rogers Arena
92.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rogers Arena
Rogers Arena Map
Rogers Arena Trips
12 Views18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Akiachak, Jasper, Kamloops, CalgaryBy: Tony BakerCity: Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Kamloops, Vancouver, Akiachak
Rogers Arena, Vancouver Reviews
Great place to watch a hockey game! Every seat seemed to have a good view and we were pretty high up in the 400 level. I really liked that the 400 level had their own private bathroom areas rather than having to fight the crowd during periods.
I went to my first hockey game! It was so much fun. Parking around the area during events is very expensive, so transit is recommended. I was really worried about being let into the stadium as I came directly from work and had my briefcase with me. The security staff were swift and professional as they had me open it so they could have a quick look and let me through. Likewise, the food vendors were really top notch and prepared my order almost instantly and it was hot and delicious. It was really fun and I would love to bring my kids sometime
Huge. So many people for this particular event I went to. Amazing amazing amazing food. Enthusiastic people!! Lots of drinks. Alcoholic and soft drinks. Great security and it doesn't matter where you sit at Rogers arena your view is worth your money and your close enough to see whoever it is your there to see. A bit confusing when it comes to which fate your suppose to line up at but no matter. Simply ask one of the hundreds of people working at the events and with smiles are very happy to help you find your way. Also is elevator accessible
The arena may be 20 years old but it's nice! The Canucks store is huge compared to others. The staff are usually nice. They have tours available to the public which gives you a cool look at behind the scenes and into areas only available to players and other important people.
I had a great time while i was here and visiting. Was a very nice stadium and it was interesting to hear about the 50/50 drawing. If you dont know, participate as it is a raffle, where 50% of the total pot goes to 1 lucky winner and the other 50% goes to childhood cancer research. Beers are expensive, but where are they not in a professional sports stadium. Food is good and it is right off the train station so it is very easily accessible.
All QuestionsRogers arena
- Sims H Bryant Rev
- Southern Railway S & E Department
- Pasadena Community Ministries
- Richland Boat Storage
- All-Jet Motor Sports
- VIP Video
- Christ To The Nations Church
- Ellerslcrner Stone Baptist Church
- Malco Marine
- Lufthansa Cargo Building 16
- Calvary Chapel Of San Francisco
- Dyson Aviation
- Club Vision
- First Resurrection Evanglical Ministries Church
- Word Of Hope Bible College