- Address: 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver, BC V6B 6G1, Canada
- Phone: +1-6048997400
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Arena, Family And Kids, Games
Rogers Arena - Review
The very place where the Canadian’s Men’s and Women’s hockey team won an iconic game at the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games, the Rogers Arena is a larger-than-life, ultra modern sports venue and one of the premium sites in the country for hosting games and events. The arena is home to Vancouver Canucks- the home team of the city.
Take a tour of the place to experience the “cathedral of hockey”, see the locker and dressing rooms along with the fabulous memorabilia of the Vancouver Canucks.
Rogers Arena Ticket Prices
Tour Rates (Individuals):
- Adults: $12.00
- Seniors (60+) and students: $8.00
- Youth (4-12 years old): $6.00
- Children under four: no charge
- Family of four (Two adults and two children under 12): $30.00
- A group discount is available for groups of 15 or more, at a rate of $6.00 per person.
For prices of trending events, visit the official website.
Rogers Arena Hours
- Recommended time to visit between: 10:30 am – 01:30 pm
General Inquiery Hours:
- Monday-Friday 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Tours are offered on the following days:
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays – 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 01:30 pm.
- Sundays – 12:00 pm, 01:30 pm, and 03:00 pm.
- For timings of trending events, visit the official website.
How To reach Rogers Arena by Public Transport
- By Bus: WB Expo Blvd FS Abbott St
- By Skytrain: Stadium-Chinatown Station
- By Ferry: Plaza of Nations Ferry Dock
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car, Bicycle or Scooter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rogers Arena
5.89% of people who visit Vancouver include Rogers Arena in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
35% of people start their Rogers Arena visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rogers Arena
84.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rogers Arena
Rogers Arena Trips
4 Views22 Days 21 Nights22 Day Trip to Toronto, Vancouver, Niagara Falls from TehranBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Toronto, Niagara Falls, Vancouver
Rogers Arena, Vancouver Reviews
Was here last night for Keith Urban GraffitiU concert! Amazing! The staff was fantastic as always. They get people through security quickly. Lots of hosts around to help people find their seats. Quick security entry into the pit. Lots of concessions open and relatively short lines. Great night!
Would recommend to park somewhere safe!! Our RV was broken into and 5000$ worth of stuff was stolen including passport! Make sure u have an alarm in the car and that the parking has security cameras Other then that the arena is great and clean even the balcony seats were good and you could see the show really good!! 🧡
Great concert/sport venue for up to 15000 people. Chairs are plastic and there is limited room between upper rows and a steep angle so keep this in mind when booking. Plenty of food available too and quick egress to the street.
Pretty good arena, the staff are usually very friendly and helpful. The balcony area can be a pain in the ass for watching hockey as people always lean on the railings even though they say dont lean forward on them. The balcony level concourse also gets very crowded. Other that its pretty good.
Beautiful arena. Went there for Keith Urban concert in 2018. Even though it was packed - the place remained clean and tidy. It is a smaller arena, so even though we were not right in front of the stage, we could still see the performance perfectly!