Spanish BanksCurrently Open
- Address: 4801 NW Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC V6T 1E2, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 1-6042578400
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Picnic Spot, Nature
Spanish Banks - Review
The Spanish Banks is a lovely Beach Area in Vancouver. It is something like a group of several beaches coupled together. Although they are in one long straight line they are divided into three or four parts and each part as a unique perspective to provide.
Although you can just laze around and soak in the beach atmosphere here, it makes a lot of sense to also try out a few water-sports at the Spanish Bank Beach park. Kite-surfing, wake boarding and surfing are just some of the many unique ones on offer.
Another interesting thing about the Spanish Banks is the spectacular view of the North Shore Mountains that it provides. It is a great place to picnic or play beach sports and a lovely place for families and people who just want to hang out.
Spanish Banks Opening and Closing Hours
- The Spanish Bank Beach park is open from dawn to dusk.
How To reach Spanish Banks by Public Transport
- Spanish Banks Loop (Bus)
Restaurants Near Spanish Banks
- Spanish Banks Concession Stands
- Enigma Restaurants
- Omio Japan Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Vancouver before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Vancouver and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Spanish Banks
95% of people who visit Vancouver include Spanish Banks in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
32.02% of people start their Spanish Banks visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Spanish Banks
93.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Spanish Banks
Spanish Banks Map
Spanish Banks Trips
Spanish Banks, Vancouver Reviews
This is one of the largest and he most beautiful beaches in Vancouver area. There's large picnic area as well as a nice sand beach. It has also the best tide. Literally you can walk for miles in low tide and when the tide is coming back up it's not dangerous at all
Sandy beaches, shaded areas, everything you need for a relaxing day out. The views of mountains across the ocean and beautiful sunsets are part of this experience. Gorgeous!
Nice place. Good views and laid back vibe. Go for a bike ride or walk the dogs !
Best off leash dog beach in the lower mainland.
My favorite beach. Great for picnics and BBQ.
All QuestionsSpanish banks
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal